User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice with mods

Think of the engine as an air pump, you want to get more air in and more air out as quick as possible.

well, booked in a service + dyno with tunehouse (based on this thread) on monday... so will be interesting to see what i've got to begin with =)
    am quite curious to see what each mod does for the car

Good work, Ive been servicing with them too so far. They did a full inspection and just about anything that could be though of at the last service.. it worked out to be quite expensive however I was very impressed with the amount of detail was put into the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Good work, Ive been servicing with them too so far. They did a full inspection and just about anything that could be though of at the last service.. it worked out to be quite expensive however I was very impressed with the amount of detail was put into the report.
    was looking over my log books, and it turns out that the previous owner's last 2 services were with tune house, after going to a couple of different mazda dealers (never back to the same one) so i figure they've done a decent job, plus the from this board =)

any issues please PM me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12