User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MRT ECUTEK tune

I had Brett and Ben tune my car at MRT last week and am very happy with the results. Car is so much more responsive and the increase in torque is awesome. I would highly reccomend them.
    Jason

Nice good to hear got a dyno graph

Tunehouse also have the license for ECUTek now
    GEN1+2
    Jim confirmed today.

Has anyone seen this dyno chart from the MRT ECUTEK tune?
    I am very puzzled about its 300nm torque at 2200rpm. Also the after tune torque is not really proportional to or aligned with the stock torque line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MRT tune_resize.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	6157  

Quote Originally Posted by racebitz View Post
    I had Brett and Ben tune my car at MRT last week and am very happy with the results. Car is so much more responsive and the increase in torque is awesome. I would highly reccomend them.
    Jason
    Good to see you back on the forum Jason, was that you I saw the other morning heading towards Bankstown ??
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Getting my tune done by MRT this week in Melb. Will let you know how it goes. Looking forward to adding some power and reliability with the mods I have. CPE Down Pipe and CPE CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYMPS View Post
    Getting my tune done by MRT this week in Melb. Will let you know how it goes. Looking forward to adding some power and reliability with the mods I have. CPE Down Pipe and CPE CAI.

Got the car back last night. Dyno results on the GEN II Dyno Thread. 210kW Great service from the guys at MRT. My tune was done at Revzone in Ringwood.

1. Car has got a better range in the mid section. Pull is constant through the rev range.
    2. Runs smoother.

Hanging to get to Calder on the 13th. Hope its a lucky number to break into the 13 club.

Hi All,

Excuse the newbie question, but what is ECUTEK? Is it the apparatus they use to communicate and thus flash factory computer. Is it updated periodically as new cars (and their computers) come on line?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MPS Funjet View Post
    Hi All,

Excuse the newbie question, but what is ECUTEK? Is it the apparatus they use to communicate and thus flash factory computer. Is it updated periodically as new cars (and their computers) come on line?

Thanks in advance.
    pretty much
    but each "set" of cars requires a new licence
    the MPS's require a different licence/key to evo's or WRX's
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Yeah, Ecutek is a Brand of software used for tuning.
    The reason you purchase s licence for the software is that it is loaded onto your ECU then they use the software to tune your car.
    Last edited by Cton; 12-11-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12