User Tag List

Thread: My mint 2006 Mazda 3 MPS - mega stereo and huge power. (215kw atw)

Default My mint 2006 Mazda 3 MPS - mega stereo and huge power. (215kw atw)

Item: 2006 Mazda 3 MPS Sports
    Item Condition: Excellent. Detailed every weekend. Hands free cars wash then Meguairs products. Tires are in excellent condition.Previous owners all mature car enthusiasts, no young hoons. The stereo is out of this world. 3 Alpine competition subs, 6 Alpine amps. You really have to see it! All professionally installed.
    Reason for selling: New work car on the way
    Price and price conditions: $26,850 (its on carsales.com.au) will negotiate with board members or friends
    Extra Info: Previous owners all mature car enthusiast, not young hoons. Just had 50,000k service done at Gold Coast Mazda. It has advanced professional enhancement by ChipTorque Performance. I have dyno graph for 215.5kw at the wheels (approx 258kw engine). It has a custom intercooler XEDE, CAI, pod filter and HKS BOV. A maximum horsepower efficient flow exhaust system is fitted. Unbelievable performance on tap. It also has a huge professional installed Alpine stereo system, 3 subs, 6 amps. Many other extras include the top of the range Viper Alarm system, and protectors internal and external, window tint. Quality leather interior. Have recently had latest E2 HSZ R8 colour coded black grill blackout done. Very versatile daily driver, has great torque so easy to drive around town. Breathtaking performance - rarely used. It has been well cared for since new and is in absolutely immaculate conditio.! Washed and detailed every weekend using Mequiars car care products. Quality tyres with very little wear. Windows tinted and very effective. Brand new Heavy Duty Battery. Always garaged and under cover at home and work

Pictures:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nzjono; 07-06-2010 at 04:54 PM.

WOW!
    that stereo system is insane!!! and has that car been re-sprayed or something? cause that colour is so vivid
    looks like a fantastic car, what are you getting to replace it?

Colour is great, no respray just always parked undercover and waxed regularly. Im trying to get a white Range Rover Sport or Cayenne.

I can vouch for this cars condition, it's spotless. Would be a great buy.

Cheers Dan.

Why would you advertise it as a Extreme MPS 3 Limited run..

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Why would you advertise it as a Extreme MPS 3 Limited run..
    What exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by nzjono View Post
    What exactly do you mean?
    Wasn't this the car purchase from the sunshine coast which had Extreme stickers on it,it was a limited run of a hand full of these cars done with upgrades?????

I think I understand, you meant to say " Why wouldn't you ..." not "Why would you.."

Yes it was the Sunshine Coast car but I removed the "Extreme" stickers on it. The previous owner had the stickers put on it as it was very similir in spec and looks (actually slightly more power) . It was his weekend toy and lived most of the time under a car cover in his garage or being washed and polished. I have continued this pamering and it gets more of my attention than my gf

http://www.caradvice.com.au/7269/mazda3-mps-extreme/

in any event the car is extremly tidy, powerful, strong, shiny, and the stereo makes it that bit more special.. ..oh and the price is pretty darn reasonable I think.

Does it have the red leather inserts?

I'm so tempted but I would really like the HSV for a weekend cruiser and the MPS is more than half the price cheaper.... Plus it's a little early for me to buy need another 6 months.. Good luck with the sale that's good buying considering the other guy had it advertised for around $32,000 if I can recall only 6 months ago...

Cheers. No it does not have the red leather inserts. Black suits it far more IMO.

a question a little off topic/left field. is that ur g/f in the pic?

Yeah it is. Cars always seem to look better with a skinny Asian girl in them and I think go a bit faster too

On the dyno graph it says "upgraded turbo", but your ad doesn't state anything about an upgraded turbo?

& how much boost are you running?

Car has been SOLD. Ill tell the new owner to check out this site. Hes Brisbane based.
    Last edited by nzjono; 17-06-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nzjono View Post
    Car has been SOLD. Ill tell the new owner to check out this site. Hes Brisbane based.
    This car is 4 sale again yes he is brisbane based at Eatons Hill and for sale at $27,800...??????????