User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Mufflers DP - Pic's

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    Received mine last week and installed (not myself). Love it. Love the sound and feel! Spools so much quicker! The cat is phenominally huge!
    Do you have an SRI or CAI?...would love to know what yours would do on a dyno now, and compare it with mine and my CES set-up.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Received mine last week and installed (not myself). Love it. Love the sound and feel! Spools so much quicker! The cat is phenominally huge!

Do you have an SRI or CAI?...would love to know what yours would do on a dyno now, and compare it with mine and my CES set-up.
    I got an SRI. I'm gonna put it on the dyno again to see what gains I received. Feels really good so I got expectations.
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

Nice!!!

where you taking it?

I have a mate a Pro Torque at Oxenford so probably there. You've got a FMIC tho? I don't have one just yet.

nice nice.. its a solid unit..

Big bellmouth ftw

Sounds good too. Nice burble, not too loud though.

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    I have a mate a Pro Torque at Oxenford so probably there. You've got a FMIC tho? I don't have one just yet.
    I wanted to compare with dyno last November(CES SRI and CES Exhaust only), however my dyno was at ChipTorque.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

8. Default

so does putting a DP risk anything like your turbo with change in back pressure or anything like that, Velocity Red kindly let me drive his car after havig his DP fitted and I must say I love it and want one

Back preasure is required for Non turbo cars. But for turbos dont need the back preasure

10. Default

so is there any known adverse risk of anything bad this could do ... or only good things with sweet angry burbling noises when you put your foot down

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    so is there any known adverse risk of anything bad this could do ... or only good things with sweet angry burbling noises when you put your foot down
    From a end user perspective the only issue I've had do far is CEL's. Although some DP's dont give CEL's. The warning the CEL's are giving me is regarding Cat efficiency (Doc? Oldhead?). Apart from that I love it.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    There's a chance the stock pair of cats are masking a smoking turbo, as discovered by a few guys who have started smoking soon after installing a DP. With over 100,000km I'm half expecting to start smoking as soon as I install a DP, but it's probably sensible to think of the turbo as a consumable item so I'll just use it as an excuse to get a better turbo.

Besides, your turbo is not that old Mel. Just do it. I can't wait to get mine.

Gone to Volvo

13. Default

Thanks Mal, think I will

yeah.. do it

Who to go to for exhaust systems in Brisbane? I am sure I got a quote from someone last year recommended to me by the guys on here, but sister had a finance emergency so had to can the idea. I am now back in the money and thinking of getting the system upgraded early in the new year.

Any suggestions on who I should talk to?

Thanks
    David

Quote Originally Posted by attica04 View Post
    Who to go to for exhaust systems in Brisbane? I am sure I got a quote from someone last year recommended to me by the guys on here, but sister had a finance emergency so had to can the idea. I am now back in the money and thinking of getting the system upgraded early in the new year.

Any suggestions on who I should talk to?

Thanks
    David
    talk to 2xs
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

EXHAUST INNOVATIONS, Capalaba.

Talk to Bryan - great guy, does great work and only honest recommendations.
    Not the cheapest around, but his work speaks for itself.

Simply give 2XS a pm.. he will knock something up for you...

Be very nice, you might get freebies lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    talk to 2xs
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin33 View Post
    Simply give 2XS a pm.. he will knock something up for you...

Be very nice, you might get freebies lol

You guys are so nice.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12