User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you LOVE about your Mazda MPS?

Blog Entries

Cool What do you LOVE about your Mazda MPS?

What better way to kick off our 'Featured Discussions' than with an easy question:

What do you LOVE about your Mazda MPS?

Write one sentence below to describe your feelings

Rules:

One sentence only per post and keep it PG
    Last edited by armthehomeless; 02-06-2010 at 04:25 PM.

My reason is that it's the best colour they made in True Red and puts a smile on my face every day.. KISS. Keep it simple stupid..

Blog Entries

I love that its not a MPS....

I love everything about my Velocity Red beast, but specifically A) the way it looks so damn HOT that I can't help looking back at it (a few times) every time I leave it, B) the smile it puts on my face during acceleration and C) the horn!!!

As I gaze upon her adorable curves and marvel at the potential within I feel within me a strong desire to take her faster and harder for another hot lap. The thrill of her third gear thrust leaves me breathless as does the euphoria from her handling and overall brilliance, I have four words only, "I Love My Beast"

Hope this is PG

Total fun to own and drive.....oh and the fact it doesn't have a a stupid smiley face

7. Default

That after 3 years I still find her sexy enough to look back at after parking, the way it magically makes my mood go to happy from whatever state after 5 minutes behind the wheel and being able to fly past the aquaphobes in the wet

I love her rear, that voluptuous rump, those perky twin pipes, her bright white eyes like stars, the rush of blood her Velocity brings and those luscious lips tinged with ebony.

(Phew, I need a drink after that!)

I love the fact that I removed all the Bose stereo but wish I could remove the "Bose sound" text on the stereo display when I first start the engine

If for whatever reason I don't drive my 2006 3MPS on a particular day I suffer from withdrawell symptoms!

that no matter how average a day i've had, or how bad a mood im in, after 5 minutes, i forget what im unhappy about and just start grinning, and (to make a god awful rhyme) and the car is always willing

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    As I gaze upon her adorable curves and marvel at the potential within I feel within me a strong desire to take her faster and harder for another hot lap. The thrill of her third gear thrust leaves me breathless as does the euphoria from her handling and overall brilliance, I have four words only, "I Love My Beast"

Hope this is PG
    might be PG, but it's not one sentence =P

Pure sex on four wheels ,Madaz the complete individual performance , tuff sounding , sublime handling & adrenalin rush experiance , a car for all the senses !!!!!!

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 02-06-2010 at 08:40 PM.

I love the subtle hints of performance to those in the know, but the fact that it is demoralising to the opposition and the stories I can tell to my kids when they are older.

Flying under the radar, you people make me sick

I love the AWD, cos Newtons third law says that driving never has to be boring if you don't want it to be.

I love the fact that mine make no noise so the amount of ricers that can be destroyed is much higher

smile on ur dial any gear ..if the crash doesnt kill me the air bags will

Loved the warranty .... HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
    If for whatever reason I don't drive my 2006 3MPS on a particular day I suffer from withdrawell symptoms!
    Ha ha, totaly agree with you here. I often don't realise quite how good the MPS is till I get into another car.

Occasionaly have to drive my old '97 corolla and usualy get a nasty supprise when I go into the first corner...thats when the wheels let go of the road and go off on their own little trip.

The first drive in the MPS after that is the best feeling.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast