User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you LOVE about your Mazda MPS?

1. Default

I like the inner bulge decal done not the outer thicker ones, i think the thin elegant ones look good ... thought of blackening your front reflector Rogwick or replacing it with one of those smoked ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    I like the inner bulge decal done not the outer thicker ones, i think the thin elegant ones look good ... thought of blackening your front reflector Rogwick or replacing it with one of those smoked ones ?
    The thin ones are actually MPS 3 bonnet bulge decals but reversed, I liked that look too

R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

I'm not too fussed with the front reflector, if I'm bored one day I might consider painting it. I did have an idea to paint it black and have "AWD" decal over, for the moment I might just leave it

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    The bulge looks good either way (with/without decal), having the decals empshsises it a little more and names the MPS toward the front of the decal. I've done a few mods on mine but I'd like to think its far from riced.

Gone for more of an aggressive front end, rather than the elegant performance luxury plain

To give you some idea...(up to you if you want to add decals or not)

I actually prefer the original grill on you sig below on your post ..... but still like the aftermarket one....

You're not the only one, my folks prefer the old one too! The thing is I still have the original in the shed, so can change it, for now I like the different look and the fact that it was a custom time consuming job that makes my car unique. I know there is a slight elegance which is the 6MPS standard but I thought I would see how mean I could make the front without doing too much or necessarily a poor taste of mods. I've gone for a more aggressive "limited" look on this car, trying to keep with the Mazda theme and not good too aftermarket rather a limited edition MPS with the MPS wording on the intake and wheels. I'd like to think of it as tastefully modified I get a little bored if things look to standard and typical.

M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Yours is lovely.............where did you get the buldge decals from then???

Quote Originally Posted by KLEEMO View Post
    Yours is lovely.............where did you get the buldge decals from then???
    Shoot a PM to hotcarstuff or visit www.hotcarstuff.com.au for a various selection of decals.

M P S

What I love about my Golf R - not stalling it, super smooth gearbox & engine/exhaust sound

I love my MPS8.

Strangely, I think that some cylinders are blown,....it's only running on two now and also with zero boost.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifuge View Post
    I love my MPS8.

Strangely, I think that some cylinders are blown,....it's only running on two now and also with zero boost.
    Yeah, I think there's a problem with your rear passenger doors as well. They got a bit shorter!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Just the right amount of torque steer

So true Logan, I highly recommend to anyone that is feeling their MPS isnt as fun as it used to be to put it in perspective by driving a low poered manual or auto car around even for a couple of days
    very true...I was thinking the other day after driving the mps for the week...it's getting slow. I then drove our 'other family car' for 3 days and got back in the MPS and thought .... WOOOOAAAHHHH ! It's definately not slow
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

After owning one for about 6 months, it's quite pleasing to know that no one really pays attention to you until you rip past them. It's the subtlety which I love about the MPS, that is, until you mod it.
    Last edited by Chuckie Cheese; 06-03-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Cheese View Post
    After owning one for about 6 months, it's quite pleasing to know that no one really pays attention to you until you rip past them. It's the subtlety which I love about the MPS, that is, until you mod it.
    Subtle unless it's a Gen II 3MPS with a gaping bit hole in the bonnet

Glad to hear you're having fun
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    very true...I was thinking the other day after driving the mps for the week...it's getting slow. I then drove our 'other family car' for 3 days and got back in the MPS and thought .... WOOOOAAAHHHH ! It's definately not slow
    You should try using a Combo as a daily...

Not really my thread, but I drove to Goulburn for work today to wear in the new brakes. I loved the looks I got going down old Aurburn street

SarcasticOne: nah, nathan would say "when i get sad, i stop being sad, and drive the RX8 instead, true story"

16. Default

The car has everything I love bundled up in a car that is seemingly very normal, unlike it's subaru couterpart

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bradk View Post
    The car has everything I love bundled up in a car that is seemingly very normal, unlike it's subaru couterpart
    Yeah, the WRX and STi are just animals in comparison

love my STi
    love my STi
    love my STi

Trolling Trolling NOM NOM NOM NOM

I love the fact my cars not racking up K's

UMMMM... Where do I start. It's an MPS, need I say more

My zorst! Missed it after 5 days driving a quiet as a mouse Toyota Kluger.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast