User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you LOVE about your Mazda MPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Latool View Post
    AND OMG Dug ive been gone so long i didnt realise you now have a 6! Grats welcome to the club.
    He is another Doug, not the Doggy one you know from Brissy

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Doggy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Doggy
    doggy doggy woof woof!

I think he meant to say Dodgy..... bwahahahaha

Boy has this thread gone to the dogs................. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I giggle like a schoolgirl when I catch my reflection as I drive past shop windows, and again every time I take the engine over 3000rpm.

GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    doggy doggy woof woof!

I think he meant to say Dodgy..... bwahahahaha
    Haha

Yeah i meant dodgy

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

its a sleeper

Ah, Gen II not so much of a sleeper.
    What was kind of cool though; was that when I went to Sydney for a weekend, despite the city being full of Porsches, Audi TTRS', and even the occasional Supercar; my girlfriend kept pointing out people staring at my $43k Celestial Blue MPS at the lights. That was unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Ah, Gen II not so much of a sleeper.
    What was kind of cool though; was that when I went to Sydney for a weekend, despite the city being full of Porsches, Audi TTRS', and even the occasional Supercar; my girlfriend kept pointing out people staring at my $43k Celestial Blue MPS at the lights. That was unexpected
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

That I just did an emergency stop from 70km/h to 0 in order to miss a car which decided to change lanes right in front of me, avoided an accident by doing so and had others in the traffic queue saying "well done, that car must have some awesome brakes!" woot!

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    That I just did an emergency stop from 70km/h to 0 in order to miss a car which decided to change lanes right in front of me, avoided an accident by doing so and had others in the traffic queue saying "well done, that car must have some awesome brakes!" woot!

Had a friend drive my car whilst i was driving his MPS next to it.
    I loved the sound of my car with the Best Muffler DP. Had a real nice sound that cant be heard from inside the car whilst driving.

Similar situation the other day for me but power and not brakes was the solution. I had a truck bearing down on me and knew he either hadn't seem me or wasn't capable of stopping in time. A SAAB Turbo was next to me and became aware of the same hazard to him and reacted at the same time. I floored it in 3rd from 2500rpm and made the evading manoeuvre. At the next set of lights the SAAB pulled up alongside, the window came down and the driver asked - "My God! What have you got under the bonnet of that thing!? - I thought this car was quick but you just vanished like I was stopped".

Go MPS6!! It's just getting better every day and sounds great - muted but threatening.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

the style......

The Lump in my Bonnet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KLEEMO View Post
    The Lump in my Bonnet!!!
    In that case you require bonnet bulge decals my friend

Been thinking about this actually!!!

I Keep getting told dont rice it/ keep it clean.................

The bulge looks good either way (with/without decal), having the decals empshsises it a little more and names the MPS toward the front of the decal. I've done a few mods on mine but I'd like to think its far from riced.

Gone for more of an aggressive front end, rather than the elegant performance luxury plain

To give you some idea...(up to you if you want to add decals or not)

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast