User Tag List

Thread: Good workshop for mech work/services/repairs etc in WA

1. Default Good workshop for mech work/services/repairs etc in WA

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a workshop in WA that does good work at a reasonable price?
    I used to be a Subaru man and did all work at RMS... but now I'm not sure where to take the MPS!

Thanks in advance

Hi spuds, I haven't used them but Cypher Industries in O'Connor has done work with a number of MPS 6's and does a good job. For suspension I use Wilkinson's in Bayswater, they're pretty good.

3. Default

Thanks,
    I will give them a call.

depends on where you are located?...i recomend allstar garage in malaga and ive heard hyperdrive across the road is good too. but thats only because i live so close to them both.

massive fan of Wilkinsons, they have done a number of my cars.

Hi Spuds,

Cypher Industries in O'Connor is where i get all my work done. They do a great job

PS. If i'm not mistaken i believe we met yesterday at the BP in bentley

Hello Spuds,

As Shakes and Toddy mentioned 'Cypher Industries' in O'Connor is pretty good. The lead mechanic there is Zack. If you mention either Toddy or I, he will know us, as we've had a bit of work done there. Also another member tforce (since sold his MPS) has work done there over a 10 year period and recommended them to us. I had a DP and custom cat-back designed, fabricated and installed by Cypher

Cypher Industries

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

8. Default

Thanks for all the replies guys!
    I've had a chat with Zack at Cypher Industries. Was really helpful. Sounds like the place to go...

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy22587 View Post
    Hi Spuds,

Cypher Industries in O'Connor is where i get all my work done. They do a great job

PS. If i'm not mistaken i believe we met yesterday at the BP in bentley

Hey Toddy, yeah that was me!! Haha.

Zack is pretty easy going, friendly and helpful. I would say that his work is pretty concise and knowledgeable too. At least you know he has worked on AT LEAST three other MPS's and I'm also considering getting more work done on mine. Which I have already spoken to him about. Let us know the result of works carried out if you decide to go with him and if your happy.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds View Post
    Hey Toddy, yeah that was me!! Haha.
    There was three 6MPS's across the road from you filling up at BP lol I was getting new tyres on mine and getting Shakespeare's awesome rims. Dan thought he'd run over and say G'day and give a card. Nice black MPS you have, we're were commenting on what suspension set-up you got, looked lowered?

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

10. Default

I've got king springs on mine... but have been considering getting some coilovers put in at some stage. But thats probably lower down my list at the moment.

Yeah, I had a quick chat with Dan and spotted the 3 of you over at that tyre shop!