User Tag List

Thread: Needed Paintless dent removal in sydney's south

Default Needed Paintless dent removal in sydney's south

Hi all,
    I have 3 weeks to get the car looking prim and proper before its out of lease. I was booked in to CJ Dent removal but that was cancelled due to owner breaking his leg and his work partner is conically ill.

Anyhoo I need a good company to remove the 4 dents out of my car in the next 3 weeks....any ideas?

after that I need the car professionally detailed?

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

ta

No ideas?

Dent King wasn't an option? It's not that far to Woolongong...

i did call but they have not returned my phone call or email.

5. Default

call them again and get them to do it on monday when you are there with Jase. have you tried dms dan for the detail ?

briefly emailed him but again no follow up contact...will try again later next week

cars booked in today ...dints removed and full detail...woohoo

The other day my car was in for paint-less dint removal.

I had 7 dints to be removed the biggest was where a 1.5" branch landed on the roof leaving a golf ball sized dint and associated scratches the rest were where others have opened their door on to my car and suspect a 4x4 banged their door into the top of my guard. While I could have lived with them I thought it was time to get the SP23 back to the mint condition i try to keep it in.

Add to this the car was detailed inside and out to make it sparkle!

When I picked the car up after a day with Damien and I was flabbergasted !!! The car looked absolutely spotless!!! All of the dints were gone ... not even the scratches from the falling branch that caused the dint remains add to this he found a smaller dint else where I never saw and pulled it out!
    I was really speechless the job that was done was soooo good I will not hesitate to go back to the paint-less dent remover again.

The car is now as smooth as it was when it rolled out off the showroom floor.

If your in the shire or willing to drive to his workshop and you need paint-less dint removal have a chat and get a quote from Damien at DKC Dent Removal. He is a nice bloke and very particular about the job he does...if its not perfect he's not happy.

here is DKC Dent Removal's details

DKC Dent Removal

8 / 4 Ethell Road Kirrawee

Ph 0418 601 809
    MAZDA 3 SP23 : XFORCE : EIBACH : WHITELINE : AUTOEXE : CORKSPORT : KMAC : TWM : AFX :SCANGUAGE 2 : XHP : KUMO : CARBON PRODUCTS : AERO BODY STYLING : BLAUPUNKT : INFINITY : TOMTOM : SPARKSECRET.COM : MONZA : AERPRO : JBS Customs : FHRX EARTHING KIT : DYNAMATT : UNIDEN : RFI : iPOD : STINGER : REDLINE Tuning :

SUBARU FORESTER MY10 XT-P
    : TCP AUTO : HYPERFLOW : PERRIN : WHITELINE : STi : BREMBO : BEATRUSH : TURBOSMART : LENSO : PULSE RACING TUNE @ 182 AWKW

Great to hear!

If anyone else is looking for a paintless dent removal place in the illawarra area. I have used bears automotive mobile guy for a few dents in my RX8 i got repaired as soon as i bought it came out as good as new and one was pretty large in the front drivers side.

Bears Auto Hospital

They also sponsored our uni race car team with free paint jobs so they are good bunch of people.

-Blake