User Tag List

Thread: HotCar Stuff - Ordered Decals on May 11

Default HotCar Stuff - Ordered Decals on May 11

Hi All,

Just wondering what the turnaround time is for these stickers to rock up. I ordered them via the Hot Car Stuff Website on May 11, got my order and receipt numbers, but the order still says "Processing" when I log in.

I emailed the guru@hotcarstuff.com.au email and received mail delivery error email back. I have just emailed the paypal email address also and received the mail delivery error also

Any else has recent problems

Todd
    Last edited by mps05; 23-05-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Very strange mate.

When I dealt with them they were very quick and helpful. It only took them 1 week at most and in my order there was a custom sticker to be made.

I would advise you to PM them in here. I only used there website to see what i wanted to buy but I dealt with them by PM in here.

3. Default

Yeah.

PM them via this site. I had issues with ordering online too.

Hey guys, I pm'ed Hot Car Stuff with some of the queries and he advised that he is still building his website and to advise him of any dud links etc. I'll let me him know the email address doesn't appear to work.

In the mean time send him pm's through his profile here.

View Profile: hotcarstuff - OzMPSclub - Australia's fastest growing Mazda MPS forum

Problem solved.

There was a supplier issue. Assuming a bad batch or something. He was holding off for better stickers.

All good. Will get them soon.