User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACT 2007 Mazda 3 MPS

1. Default SOLD - ACT 2007 Mazda 3 MPS

Sold
    Last edited by Crusher_13; 10-11-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: SOLD

dam, nice ride mate, good luck wif the sale, thought about goin back to stock to sell and then sell aftermaket parts seperate?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 3mpsblack View Post
    dam, nice ride mate, good luck wif the sale, thought about goin back to stock to sell and then sell aftermaket parts seperate?
    Not really no.

I don't have the exhaust. And I would only get back from it the cost of taking it out anyway.

I also feel that as a complete car to a Mazda fan it is worth the extra coin over a stock one due to the improved performance, handling and looks.

Those parts are $15,000+ and I am asking only $2000 more than stock cars with the same km's.

4. Default

Id by it if I wanted a black MPS3 Gen1 for sure ... good luck with the sale and hope you get someone good who appreciates it

Very clean stylish, tastefully modified car

5. Default

Guys

She needs to go.

Will be posted on carpoint tonight.

6. Default

The car is now posted on the carsales network.

It is being sold.

If you know anyone that is interested in a MPS let them know... Its great value especially if they will look to modify the car once they buy it!

7. Default

No interest at all?

8. Default

people are crazy, someone buy this car

9. Default

The listed price is negotiable.

If you feel it is to high contact me and we can work something out. I'm not going to give it away.

10. Default

Might know someone. I'll pass it around the email circuit.

How did you go with the evo X never heard back from you.... I was sitting in some Evo's today at Nundah Mitsubishi, don't like the interior so basic for the money... But i wouldn't say no if it was given to me...

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    How did you go with the evo X never heard back from you.... I was sitting in some Evo's today at Nundah Mitsubishi, don't like the interior so basic for the money... But i wouldn't say no if it was given to me...
    Still looking. But I did learn that TMR is backed by Mitsubishi. So if you do one of their power packs you do not void warranty!

13. Default

First post updated. Price change.

14. Default

Not even any test pilots?

15. Default

I will come and test drive it We can take it on a Cotter run and post up a promotional vid to help ppl want to buy it

Good luck on a sale, but you might want to drop the price as people will not pay much extra for mods and stereos etc. I think you basically have to write them off as a loss on any extra value. I got most of my enquiries off carpoint. There was a few guys super keen to buy my one and they should still be floating around as it was only last week.. You might have to think of a price around $27,000 to $28,000 to move it.

Try to make it appeal to a wider buyers market, maybe remove the deaths head skull sticker. A high majority of buyers in the $25,000 plus cash range are not 18 year olds and probably will be tempted more by a stock looking car.
    Anyway Ill try to get in touch with the 2 guys who missed out on mine and send them your way..

17. Default

Bump...

18. Default

Boys and girls. I am not going to change the price. But I want this car gone.

If you know of someone that could be interested PM me on their behalf and we can talk turkey.

I am willing to accept reasonable offers.

19. Default

Bump

20. Default

Someone buy my F*CKING CAR!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast