User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all - a quick hello from a very new owner

Quote Originally Posted by ClintMPS View Post
    The colour is black. At the risk of offending some I just couldn't do the 'turqoise'. Drove for the first time last night... went from 0 to holy crap thats not the speed limit when a feather fell on the accellerator.

Parking it however is a massive change from my tiny little yellow Ignis Sport.

Haven't stopped grinning and will post pics soon.
    Not VR

I'll be sure to look out for a fellow hoon in the Holland Park area . Not that I hoon around the place all the time

"0 to holy crap thats not the speed limit" and the grin are both common occurances you'll have to get used to

PS. 3MPSPWR may be a little offended , he's very passionate about his precious Celestial Blue!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by ClintMPS View Post
    The colour is black. At the risk of offending some I just couldn't do the 'turqoise'. Drove for the first time last night... went from 0 to holy crap thats not the speed limit when a feather fell on the accellerator.

Parking it however is a massive change from my tiny little yellow Ignis Sport.

Haven't stopped grinning and will post pics soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    "0 to holy crap thats not the speed limit" and the grin are both common occurances you'll have to get used to
    know the "went from 0 to holy crap thats not the speed limit" feeling...
    been driving a corolla all my life, then got an 08 MPS3... HUUUUUUGE difference...
    but, as leelu said, you will struggle to wipe the smile off your face once you start getting used to the grunt of the thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12