User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DIY Front Lip Mazda 6 MPS (Rubber Garage Door Seal Type)

You work best under pressure Andre

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    You work best under pressure Andre

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

3. Default

Haha glad I didn't buy it before then

Where did you order the STI lip from?
    Last edited by High on PSI; 01-03-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Mine is still going ok, but I think might have a few minor scratches and tears in it from scraping now and then.

No need to replace just yet. I'm just bored...Rogwick doesn't like being bored and becomes mischievous. I was the kid that pushed the "Do not push button" so I need to keep busy.

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Lol, geez, no pressure!
    Good luck, looking forward to see you work your magic!!
    Versatune, BNR turbo, 3" catted downpipe, HTP 3" turbo inlet, CPE diff brace/intercooler/intake/enginemount/towplate, Autotech fuel pump, Sure juggernaught, Eibach springs, oil/boost gauges, JBR EGR delete/catch can/Wheel spacers, Corksport boost tubes/rad cap/strut brace/clutch line, NGK iridium IX Plugs, De-cat&custom exhaust, Turbosmart BPV, VG Sharkfin, Snow stage 2 meth with aquamist jet/parts
    301whp 341 lb/ft at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by kevstewart View Post
    Good luck, looking forward to see you work your magic!!
    I should just photoshop it and say "IT WORKS!!!"

Then all you guys go out and buy it...and scratch your head when it arrives! "But Rogwick said it fits, how come mine looks funni?"

M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Yeah but your car standands out... *camera phone :P

Do we have an answer Rog!!

Quote Originally Posted by xliquidx View Post
    Do we have an answer Rog!!
    Sure do, I installed it yesterday. Happy with the result. I reckon it was easy enough and pretty straight forward. I've taken over 50 shots, but they're on my SD card (camera) so when I find a free moment I'll go through the shots and post some pics and info like this thread started out originally. Haven't finished the remodel of the front end of my car just yet, but that'll be complete in the coming weeks pending the order of a few new decals.

M P S

Looking forward to it. Do you have a link to the one you bought? Will wait for writeup

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    I should just photoshop it and say "IT WORKS!!!"

Then all you guys go out and buy it...and scratch your head when it arrives! "But Rogwick said it fits, how come mine looks funni?"
    Class!
    Is it easy enough to fit on or does it require 'special' skills?
    Versatune, BNR turbo, 3" catted downpipe, HTP 3" turbo inlet, CPE diff brace/intercooler/intake/enginemount/towplate, Autotech fuel pump, Sure juggernaught, Eibach springs, oil/boost gauges, JBR EGR delete/catch can/Wheel spacers, Corksport boost tubes/rad cap/strut brace/clutch line, NGK iridium IX Plugs, De-cat&custom exhaust, Turbosmart BPV, VG Sharkfin, Snow stage 2 meth with aquamist jet/parts
    301whp 341 lb/ft at the moment

It required my Special skills

Created a new thread

Sti Front Lip

Hey guys I just found this on ebay, it's much cheaper than buying those so called universal lips, this was the original thread and I just purchased this on ebay

How-To: Home Depot (HD) Lip

Thermwell Products Frost King 9' Foot Garage Door Bottom Weather Seal | eBay

exact same one that guy used and will save you about $20, just purchased mine and if anyone in Perth wants to install it I'll be more than happy to give you the rest of mine once I'm done =)

How did you get on with your lip Matt?

Haven't received it yet mate will keep you updated, though it's definitely going to scrape since I already scrape with out a lip, though I guess it's extra protection!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345