User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paint Protection/cleaners

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    Regarding the usage of Slick/Hydro - what you guys are describing is a little more than needed. Remember too that once your towel becomes soaked with the product you need even less.

I always try to keep one side of the cloth as dry as possible and let the other side get soaked. I use the wet side for the initial spreading then flip it over to the dry side for a final wipe.
    ...I have two ZAS microfibre cloths, so I ensure that all residue is removed with the 2nd cloth
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    ...I have two ZAS microfibre cloths, so I ensure that all residue is removed with the 2nd cloth
    Even better

Joel.... I am sold! Placing my order as soon as I have an answer to these questions:

1. Does the ZAS Ultimate Car Care Kit come with a boot bag/ storage bag? What do you recommend for leather care? Does the car care kit have anything for leather protection?
    2. How soon can I apply the Prima Care Kit to my New 6? Do I have to wait a few weeks first?
    3. Does the ZAS Ultimate Car Kit include Tyre dressing? I don't see it mentioned.

PM me if necessary.

Thanks,

John

Hi John

The kit doesn't come with a boot bag or storage bag I am sorry. We do have access to the Meguiar's boot bags but all this gear wouldn't even come close to fitting inside it!

1. Regarding leather care this is the reason why we chose the Optimum Protectant Plus. This product cleans and protects all kinds of surfaces. Plastic trim, vinyl, rubber and leather. So you have a complete interior product there.

2. You can apply the paint prptection products immediately no need to wait.

3. The kit does include a tyre dressing. It is the Optimum Opti-Bond which is a gel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123