User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paint Protection/cleaners

Default Paint Protection/cleaners

Hi All,

just a quick question, got my 08 MPS about 2-3 weeks ago, loving it, its gotten a little dirty over the few weeks ive had it, was looking for best cleaning products outside and in?

wouldnt mind something to help with keeping my paint job looking nice and shiny, the was given the marketing speil when i paid for my car, but i immediately sensed it was a load of bullsh!t when they also offered me rust protection to "stop positive and negative electrons causing rust on your car" at which point i refused to even consider any extras they were attempting to sell me.... (most were $1000 each)

anyways, long story short, read the linked thread recently, and wondered if people could reccomend products to me? saw the link to ZAS 's stuff, but it's sold out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    saw the link to ZAS 's stuff, but it's sold out.
    I'll let members make their recommendations to you, but just so you know this will be back in stock by Wednesday.

Hi SarcasticOne,

Let me start off with, all dealers attempt the "hard sell". I too was almost duped, until I spoke to some of the members on here as to the quality that those guys put out. Simply a waste of $1,000 (sometimes more!).

In regards to your query, I strongly suggest Prima Car Care Products, available through ZAS.

I've used Prima since I purchased my car, and I am very impressed with the outcomes.

The Complete Prima Car Care Kit, comes with everything you need - Paint Cleaners, etc.

Have a read of DIY Paint Protection Kit.

I have recommended Joel and his products to many of the members on here, and I've not heard of any dissatisfied customers.

Hope that helps!
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

I would recommend ZAS and their prima products. I have only recently found them due to this forum but am very pleased with the results.

The products are very good and the service and delivery from ZAS is top drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    I'll let members make their recommendations to you, but just so you know this will be back in stock by Wednesday.
    Everyone seems to recommend your products, so will wait till wed/thurs and put an order in =)
    have browsed through this forum and havent found much for anything other than prima products, and would rather get everything in the one neat package than run around with a list trying to find them all... cause i know if i go to a store, they'll be missing at least one
    (granted that means i get to drive more, but it's still annoying...)

and 10% off is always nice

Thumbs up

Having bought most of the important prima products, i completely recommend the line that sold by Zas (Joel).

I have to admit, i was skeptical at first, having used the meguires range for many years, and having stayed with non-synthetic products (more so that i didn't trust synthetic).

I took a leap of faith after reading several reviews on other forums, and bought a combo of amigo, epic, banana gloss and hydro for my mps6, which had light swirls.

Used Amigo for light cutting action with a dual action orbital with some lake pads, and it cleaned up all the swirls.

Epic went on next, which i left on for 24 hours later, after which i used bg. Hydro to top up the BG after every car wash!

and i was surprised how easy epic & BG are to apply. I'll never go back to carnauba wax from now on!

From another Zas happy customer!

After what seemed like the longest journey in history, all Prima items are now back in stock.

Im still stocked up - Prolly need more Slick & Hydro next month

No dramas mate.

There are a few people who have been waiting on the Epic to come back in. Sorry for the delay to those people. We had some issues with this shipment and it took forever to get here. It got held up in the USA by some useless people.

I purchased some products through ZAS and am very happy with the way they make the car come up!! This pic was taken after using the Prima Hydro.

Didn't know anything about 10% off though when I placed my order
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100339 1..jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	3883  

In fact, both of these cars are Prima product users, of course, they look better in real life

Just look at those 2 sexy beasts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Didn't know anything about 10% off though when I placed my order
    Sorry Lellu, I always try to keep up with forum members and make sure they have registered for our discount. Somehow you must have slipped through. I have just upgraded your profile now though, so next time you log in all products will be at the forum rate.

huzzah, paint protection kit has been purchased!!!

sent him a PM to get the discount, was applied almost immediately, and have gone ahead and made purchase

looking forward to making my car nice and shiny in the near future

Sorry Lellu, I always try to keep up with forum members and make sure they have registered for our discount. Somehow you must have slipped through. I have just upgraded your profile now though, so next time you log in all products will be at the forum rate.
    No worries, thanks Joel!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

just give a quick update on this, today was the first day on a weekend it WASNT pissing down rain, so took the car out, gave it a quick wash down, and start on the paint protection/detailing kit Joel kindly sent me
    and following the instruction from postmandan here spent a rather enjoyable and relaxing 1.5 hrs this avo cleaning the car

gotta say i love and "hate"the results so far (amigo and 1st coat of epic atm)
    love it cause 99% of the car looks fantastic
    "hate" it cause i now know where the 1% of the car doesnt look good cause of paint scratches/blemishes... all of which i hadnt seen before... also, i think you've awoken something bad in me that's going to want to keep my car like this...
    ah well, another coat of epic tomorrow, then remove it with hydro on tuesday

just 2 question, can i put the microfibre towels in the wash? and can i use any of these products to clean windows?

Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    just 2 question, can i put the microfibre towels in the wash? and can i use any of these products to clean windows?

Thanks =)
    G'day!

Glad to see you enjoy using Joel's products too. Prima is nothing short of awesome.

First Question - Microfibre & Waffle weave towels can be machine washed - just don't use fabric softner tho!
    Second Question - Clarity is the glass cleaner made by Prima.

Take some pics once you're done!
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

Just to add further to what Dan said, also dont mix your microfibre with other things. Last thing you want is lint going all through them!

Prima Clarity is the dedicated Glass Cleaner from the range, but for those that don't know Slick is also a very good Glass cleaner. So if you ever run out of Clarity and have some Slick sitting there then you can also use that with good results.

And detailing is addictive. Look at me. I started a business out of my obsession! And dragged the old man along for the ride...

Next step up if you want that extra 1% is machine polishing away all those blemishes

And detailing is addictive.
    I think I suffer from OCD Joel. ZAS and the Prima range deffo have me addictive - ensuring my MPS is the cleanest in town... ok, 2nd to Missy....

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    G'day!

Glad to see you enjoy using Joel's products too. Prima is nothing short of awesome.

First Question - Microfibre & Waffle weave towels can be machine washed - just don't use fabric softner tho!
    Second Question - Clarity is the glass cleaner made by Prima.

Take some pics once you're done!
    well, the 2nd coat of epic went on tonight, so will use the hydro (EDIT: not hydra... damn you starcraft...) tomorrow, and assuming it's not pissing down rain, will roll the car out of garage and take a few photos
    Just to add further to what Dan said, also dont mix your microfibre with other things. Last thing you want is lint going all through them!

Prima Clarity is the dedicated Glass Cleaner from the range, but for those that don't know Slick is also a very good Glass cleaner. So if you ever run out of Clarity and have some Slick sitting there then you can also use that with good results.
    ah, kk, thanks =)
    And detailing is addictive. Look at me. I started a business out of my obsession! And dragged the old man along for the ride...

Next step up if you want that extra 1% is machine polishing away all those blemishes
    dont encourage me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast