User Tag List

Thread: Dashhawks on sale $$

Default Dashhawks on sale $$

Dashhawks on sale at streetunit $239.99us and was Quoted $35 for post to sydney
    Scan Tools

Woo, good hunting!

That's a great price. I paid more for a used one. Jump on that deal!

Awesome great find! Might be able to get myself one now... Pending permission

Tempting.........

Stuff it, just purchased

I'm trying to buy one, but you can't do it via credit card on the first purchase apparently... or paypal... *sigh*. They told me if I wanted to continue I would have to wire them the money, I asked for details and so far they haven't bothered to reply. I think I may be cursed when it comes to emailing people about the MPS......

I had the same issue, then they told me that they dont work 100% with the Gen II. Hence I've let the order go as well.

This was after I called Florida at 5am Queensland time to discuss.

Ah well....

Bugger Well he finally got back to me but by this point the dollar had dropped about 9-10c so the deal isn't anywhere near as good. I told him I would wait until it goes back up assuming it does.

What did they say Nepharius? Just curious...

If you are a new Customer and you try to buy stuff from them you get an email like this
    This is Andrew from Street Unit Performance. Thank you for your online order with us. I see that you have submitted payment by MasterCard. Unfortunately, due to rising international fraud trends, we can not accept this payment method for your first order. Acceptable forms of payment for your first order are money order, bank wire, Western Union, or check. After your first order is completed, we then reserve the right to accept credit card payments on a case by case basis depending on order amount. This is standard store policy for all international orders whose credit card details we cannot confirm within our domestic verification system. I’m sorry for this inconvenience, but this policy is in place to protect both our customers and Street Unit from growing instances of internet fraud. Your MasterCard has not been charged and I have voided the pending transaction at this time.

Also please be aware that there is currently a backorder on the CPE Mazdaspeed 6 wishbone engine mount. We’re still awaiting word from CPE as to when it will be back in stock, but we expect it to be sometime within the next 2-4 weeks.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed and I can provide you with further details on how to send payment via one of the above mentioned approved methods.

(Please note I also ordered the CPE rear motor mount)

When I told him I wouldnt buy till the dollar improved he said that was fine and he would keep the order open.