User Tag List

Thread: Ebay tyres Pirelli 235/40/18

1. Default Ebay tyres Pirelli 235/40/18

Anyone looking for some good tyres Pirelli Pzero Nero in 235/40/18 $1080

St Gerorge Tyres Online Ebay store

4 X Brand New 235-40-18 PIRELLI PZERO TYRES NEW TYRES - eBay Tyres, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-May-10 20:30:56 AEST)

2. Default

how much they normally cost?

I've been advised from a pretty reliable source that these can in no way be the real deal. They are almost half the normal cost!

4. Default

They are a real deal, these guys often have Pirelli, Toyo Proxe and Contis at great prices, members on here have got tyres from them before and they are great to deal with too aparently. You can get them shipped to you or they do have a shopfront store in Sydney where you can go and get them fitted.

Thomas this is probably quite close to half off the nomal price maybe 40% off

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    They are a real deal, these guys often have Pirelli, Toyo Proxe and Contis at great prices, members on here have got tyres from them before and they are great to deal with too aparently. You can get them shipped to you or they do have a shopfront store in Sydney where you can go and get them fitted.

Thomas this is probably quite close to half off the nomal price maybe 40% off
    Please remember folks that this is not a "buy it now" price but an auction. Be interesting to see what price they go for.

Thanks blackbetty for the info, I will be checking them out when next I need tyres.

Regards,

Leon
    Started out with nothing Still got most of it left

6. Default

I cant see from work now, but I was pretty sure that was a buy it now price not auction

7. Default

I know the guys from Brookvale Bob Jane and they did my PZero Neros for $250 per tyre. They're excellent and I'll definately be going back for a new set when these ones are done.

Grip = superb
    Noise = moderate
    Wear rate = very good

I cant see from work now, but I was pretty sure that was a buy it now price not auction
    i assume this is the same seller from the last time you posted up the cheap pirellis?

this one tho is a auction
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

9. Default

OK sorry just trying to be helpful

OK sorry just trying to be helpful
    And you were

11. Default

Its called parallel importing, usually they are bought direct off the manufacturer through a broker or similar in the country of manufacture at a cheap rate and as its not going through large corporate tyre importers the markups are considerably lower.
    I would be wary of these, Pirelli (as well as most manufacturers) make tyres all over the world and I can garuntee that any Japanese & Euro made tyres will be far superior to any identical brand/pattern of tyre made in other parts of asia or brazil etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsJOE View Post
    I've been advised from a pretty reliable source that these can in no way be the real deal. They are almost half the normal cost!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Red View Post
    Please remember folks that this is not a "buy it now" price but an auction. Be interesting to see what price they go for.

Thanks blackbetty for the info, I will be checking them out when next I need tyres.

Regards,

Leon
    i saw this yesterday when you post it after
    and i saw it is a buy it now action too
    maybe they change it after that!

Have bought tires from them , they do have a shop and also a warehouse full of stock they had to go to the warehouse to get my tires , while i was there talked to another customer and he said they were close to $1000 cheaper than another shop he had been to for the same tires - little shop very busy .

I have bought Pirellis from these guys before. They were the genuine article.

I'm tempted to buy these and put them aside. Neros are my favourite tyre.