User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 6 MPS HiPo Parts. Returning my car to stock.

Default Mazda 6 MPS HiPo Parts. Returning my car to stock.

Item: CPE Standback V2 with PnP Unit
    Item Condition: As new, has custom tune but strongly recommend new tune with unit installed in new car.
    Reason for selling: Selling Car
    Price and price conditions: $1000 +Postage

Item: 3' Catback Exhaust Mild Steel
    Item Condition: Only about 2000km old Good condition
    Price and price conditions: $500
    Extra Info: This exhaust is a custom exhaust built in mild steel. 3' to 2x 2.5'. Easy fit for any mechanic, mild steel sounds better than stainless!!! Does sit a little lower than standard, but is not a problem with scraping or anything like that. Would strongly prefer pick up, very large.

Item: BC Coilovers
    Item Condition: Only about 8000km old Good condition
    Price and price conditions: $1000
    Extra Info: Probably the best mod I've done to my car, make it look nice, without ruining the ride, and improving handling. Would strongly prefer pick up, very large.

Item: Mazda RX8 Rims with 245 40 18's
    Item Condition: Tread Around 75% on all 4 tyres
    Price and price conditions: $1200 + your MPS6 Stockies
    Extra Info: No gutter marks at all, powder coated in satin black. Would be happy to sell with the coilovers for less.

Item: Aftermarket BPV Unknown brand please see pictures below
    Item Condition: Very good condition
    Price and price conditions: If Someone can identify so I can get an idea of value
    Extra Info: Sounds very nice, willing to post, but wil need your standard BPV to keep my car working.

Item: Aftermarket SRI Unknown brand please see pictures below
    Item Condition: Good condition
    Price and price conditions: If Someone can identify so I can get an idea of value
    Extra Info: Seems to be good quality, was on the car when I bought it, will need to swap with your standard airbox and piping. Willing to post but would prefer local swap.

All prices are negotiable, dont be afraid to lowball me, I can only say no. Like I said, the larger items I would prefer a local buyer, but would post if you twist my arm. I work big hours and don't have a lot of time to organise postage for larger items. Happy to drop prices if you buy more than 1 item. The wheels and coilovers make a fantastic combination. If you want to buy my car as a whole, please see http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...e-leather.html

Attached Images Attached Images

Call me anytime 0407 621 765 PM me or email me LWSJSS (at) Hotmail.com