User Tag List

Thread: CP-e Xcel Nano SRI

Default CP-e Xcel Nano SRI

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has fitted the CP-e Xcel Nano SRI on a MPS Gen2? Has it yield any engine check lights or nething? Corksport one is more expensive and looks more ugly :P but its still abit dodgey as to getting engine check lights? Which is betta?

Cheers

CPE has a smaller diameter maf housing by 2mm.. which should yeild less CEL's in theory

However

Disis MZR intake has been recently tweaked.. and so far so good from what ive seen..

Ill need oldhead to chime in on this one

Doc

I have the CP-E Xcel CAI with no dramas

Ah i c i c, Thanks doc for the input~ I wanted to know what the diameter MAF housing is compared to the others.. and i suppose if they've kinda tweaked it should be pretty sweet in reality...? Having check engine light will be annoying... Hey arden, how long have u had it in for? how does it sound/feel?

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Hey arden, how long have u had it in for? how does it sound/feel?
    had it 4 around 2months now..approx 4500km..sounds bloody awesome..words cant describe it...ur fuel economy will go crap once u have it installed coz u keep on mashin the pedal to hear the sound.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Corksport one is more expensive and looks more ugly :P but its still abit dodgey as to getting engine check lights?
    keep in mind corksports one comes with the Turbo inlet pipe too. Thats why its more expensive. its much cheaper than the CP-E version if you get the CP-E inlet too.
    Ive got the corksport setup..... no check engine light.
    I think the CEL with either of these is due to incorrect fitment.

Cool

MZR intake works fine, no further issues. I had smoothed the leading edges of air straightener so as to minimize turbulence directed at MAF. PM me if you need any advice at all re MZR.sri.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    MZR intake works fine, no further issues. I had smoothed the leading edges of air straightener so as to minimize turbulence directed at MAF. PM me if you need any advice at all re MZR.sri.
    Thats good news boss!