User Tag List

Thread: Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black

Default Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black

Oh My God....

Time to change my underwear

Review: Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black devours suns, spits them out — Autoblog

We'll admit right now that we have never been completely taken with the Aston Martin DBS. It wasn't that we didn't like it – on the contrary, it's every bit the fabulous car. It's just that we found the DBS slightly... too much, in the same way you could have too much pampering or too much caviar. Even as you're finding the words to decline the next round of Beluga you're thinking, "Wow, I can't believe I'm about to give this the stiffarm, but..." It's all about the fact that the DB9, to our eyes, is just right. The DB9 needs nothing added, and as fabulous as the DBS is, it marks the addition of that not-needed something.

Then the DBS Carbon Black came for a visit, so you can consider this our about-face: The DBS – or rather, this DBS – is our first choice in Astons, so much so that we'd only look at the others after driving this one into some shallow, oily grave.

More here...

[Source: LittleredMPS via AutoBlog]
    Last edited by shakespeare; 06-05-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Added images and article
    MPS is gone. Ghey Trail enabled....Not Happy. MPS 6 to come

Added some pics and a bit of the article

I want one please! (starts praying to car god...)

The write up is pretty humorous too lol.

Yum!!!!!!!!

A good write up and creative one at that too....

I can see how the Aston gets its power. It eats slower driving cars with that massive grille and utilises the extra 45kW to chase the next one, what a brilliant design! It favourite is the "smart" car so it can digest it quickly, blow it out the exhaust and chase the next one. On another note, usually I don't think guys belong in Convertibles (they're a bit girly) but I think Aston pulls it off nicely. It's one of the few cars that still look brilliant and grunty with the top down.

7. Default

oh my how did I miss this one, thats delicious

The Managing Director of the company in the next office to us drives this...Vantage V12, one of two in the country...$450k onroad. He traded in a Vantage V8...

WOW that is sexxxxy