User Tag List

Thread: Hi From Hyperflow PR

Default Hi From Hyperflow PR

Hi Oz MPS Club,

Hyperflow is an established name in intercoolers and intercooling performance gains. Our customers across Australia, UK, and Singapore and now back in the US have been calling out for reasonable prices to compete with the inferior market that is now out there, Hyperflow Technologies has answered.

Due to an increased volume of sales, and by improved processing and manufacturing times, we have been able to jump on the band wagon; by considerably reducing our prices across our full range of products; whilst retaining our exceptional quality.

This is Hyperflow’s 15th Year in operation, affirming the company's commitment to performance and reliability. For the first time in this 15 year history, Hyperflow is proud to announce that it has opened up its doors and is going direct to the public, offering wholesale prices.

Hyperflow provides the highest quality race and performance products, at very
    competitive prices.

Products to suit mazda mps 3 and 6 include:

Top Mount Intercooler

Attachment 3680 Attachment 3681

as well as a short ram intake

check out our website HYPERFLOW | Intercoolers | Catch Cans | WRX | FORD | Active Exhaust | — Home

Kind Regards

Hyperflow Team

2. Default

Welcome Hyperflow

I have one of your first SRI Mal arranged it for me last august and I love it Thanks

Looking forward to hearing/seeing more about your TMIC

Welcome! Good to have you on board!

welcome to the forum. good to have a nother strong sponsor onboard