User Tag List

Thread: Hyperflow Press Release May 2010

Default Hyperflow Press Release May 2010

Hi Oz MPS Club

Hyperflow is an established name in intercoolers and intercooling performance gains. Our customers across Australia, UK, and Singapore and now back in the US have been calling out for reasonable prices to compete with the inferior market that is now out there, Hyperflow Technologies has answered.

Due to an increased volume of sales, and by improved processing and manufacturing times, we have been able to jump on the band wagon; by considerably reducing our prices across our full range of products; whilst retaining our exceptional quality.

This is Hyperflow’s 15th Year in operation, affirming the company's commitment to performance and reliability. For the first time in this 15 year history, Hyperflow is proud to announce that it has opened up its doors and is going direct to the public, offering wholesale prices.
    Hyperflow provides the highest quality race and performance products, at very
    competitive prices.

Products to suit mazda mps 3 and 6 include:

Top Mount Intercooler

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	251_1..jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	3678 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	252_1..jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	3679

HI have you got a site or link to send us so we can check it out further. what price are you talking?

Go to the hypeflow website, they are $990 in either a polished or black finish.

I'll be saving my arse off for one of these!! Been waiting for ages for a update.

lol... didnt know they had a site....... cheeers

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

anyone got a set of glasses... :P .. cant see the forest through the trees!!!!

My car made a sizable contribution to the development of these products and spent a lot of time at Hyperflow. Can't remember how many trips I made to Unanderra to leave the car there and my wife did her bit frequently picking me up or dropping me off.

The best part of the journey for me was breaking into the 4's with the first prototype TMIC. It's going to be worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    My car made a sizable contribution to the development of these products and spent a lot of time at Hyperflow. Can't remember how many trips I made to Unanderra to leave the car there and my wife did her bit frequently picking me up or dropping me off.

The best part of the journey for me was breaking into the 4's with the first prototype TMIC. It's going to be worth the wait.
    ahem....
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

And I was going to say something like - and Matt contributed to the development process by very generously donating his OEM TMIC.

Thanks mate. All future Hyperflow MPS TMIC buyers officially owe you a beer.

Its OK Mal....just stirring, its great to see another local manufacturer getting involved in the MPS arena.

Hmm, wonder if there is any difference between the gen 1 tmic and the gen 2.

Anybody know?

nil i believe

11. Default

I'll be interested in this aussie made product, but would like to see bench flows results of the stock MPS TMIC unit against this aftermarket unit.
    thanks in advance.

Dyno Graph

HELP Announcement

Hyperflow are on the verge of finalising their latest Top Mount Intercooler product for both the Mazda MPS 3 and 6.

Now we need someone/bodies who are interested that have either one of these cars, which they could lend us for a couple of hours or at most half day.

First one/s to call Hyperflow on 02 4260 7977 and ask for John in regards to this final R & D; whom are willing to lend us their MPS 3 or 6 for a final fitment check and assessment of our latest MPS TMIC Kit, will have the opportunity to purchase the kit - not only receive the reduced price of $990 from $1,390, however will be able to purchase it with a further discount of 20% as well as receive a short ram intake and filter – all installed (total package value approx $1,640).

Contact us as soon as possible please, as we would like to finalise this exciting new TMIC development.

see more at this link:

Hyperflow

Kind Regards

Hyperflow Team

13. Default

Spoke to John ill be dropping off my car as test car for final R& D on Hyperflow TMIC next week ill report back on product and progress then

In the time being - check out this dyno that Ultimate Tunes run for us.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ULTIMATE MPS3 STD v.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	3812

Regards

Hyperflow Team