User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gen1 MPS 3 floor mats

Default Gen1 MPS 3 floor mats

Hi guys

When i picked up my MPS 3, the metal decals on the front floor mats were coming off... think the screws were just stamped into the metal? Cant see any theading inside the metal ..

Anyways, anyone else have this problem? Did you just glue them on the mat?

cheers

Mine are still OK. I'd just glue them down if they were coming off, probably the simplest solution.

3. Default

yeh my drivers side one came off a long long time ago, its no superglued onto the mat

there are 2 small bolts that hold it on.. one of mine snapped as I think they are made of cheese..

Silicone.. fixed

Yep, my passenger side one came off. "No more nails" fixed it! It is just a bad design.

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

Mine are still good to go. 90000klm and four years coming up and still looking good.

one of the screws came off my drivers side when i was outside shaking the crap out of it just the other day, now ive lost the screw bolt thingy, but sounds like liquid nails is the go haha

8. Default

Yep, passenger side screwed. Haven't bothered fixing yet.

My drivers side had snapped off twice, my dealer then replaced both front mats under warranty. 50,000km service

Mine are fine.....no idea why???

Try puting them in the car

Ive already got 2 spots ive worn through the actual carpet to the base! where my heels rest while my feet are on the pedals! noticed yesterday. 3600kms!

Uhhh that would be the lead in your right foot??

Could also be the fact they are S*&T! such poor quality. my drivers side wore out so fast, the mps fell off, just rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by cotn View Post
    Ive already got 2 spots ive worn through the actual carpet to the base! where my heels rest while my feet are on the pedals! noticed yesterday. 3600kms!
    Mines the same mate. 2 holes already.
    Cant believe they wear so quick!

Dont know what you guys do to the mats but mine have been in my car for over 40,000kms and they are in great condition except for the fact that the MPS plate fell off from the passenger one, grabbed some super-glue and glued the sucker back, no biggie.
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 13-05-2010 at 09:06 AM.

17. Default

same mine are 3 years old and still look practically new the very surface of drivers one is scuffed ... but I dont drive in heels maybe you are all Stilleto Warriers

My drivers side is scuffed - cus of the big boots I wear to work on a Friday and Satdy nite.

The MPS badge fell off the mats prior to 1,000km service, they were replaced.

This isn't sounding too good.........

Mine are still ok for the moment - I drive in heels sometimes but not often so there's some slight wear, nothing too extreme though. Will be keeping an eye on them now though.

I rest my right heel on the ground most the time and swivel my foot from the brake to the go fast pedal. I guess that's why I've worn through in under 3 months. But I find it far more comfortable that way....
    I'm gonna take the drivers side one to a trimmer when it's totally screwed and get one made from some better material, and get the badge put on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast