User Tag List

Thread: OzMPSclub presence at FordXR5Turbo Dyno Day at ChipTorque

1. Default OzMPSclub presence at FordXR5Turbo Dyno Day at ChipTorque

Was nice to see some of the OzMPSClub members today at ChipTorque. We had the FordXR5Turbo club here for a dyno day. We ran up 12 Focus XR5's & 1 Mondeo XR5, plus from the MPS club: Talldan's 3MPS, 60TGO's CX7 & 200OMNLESS's VW R32. Ward and Duglet also came down for the day, offering some photography expertise and a bit of friendly rivalry to the XR5 boys. Thanks for your help Dougie!

Leah @ CT

Thanks to Leah and the team for a great day.

The XR5 guys had an awesome time with some good numbers and mods on the cars.

Nice to see a CX-7 on the rollers

I will post the videos soon for all cars that attended.

We will have to organise another event with the new breed of 3MPS owners

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Annual MPS Dyno Day?

Thanks for the invite

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Thanks for the invite
    Bloody rude hey!!!!!

Thanks for the invite
    You have the 29th Al

Thanks for the invite
    It was very last minute, they knew there were a couple of us that wanted to run to test setup, new kit etc, so we went to give them minimum numbers. Was literally on the Friday night I got the nod, so made the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    It was very last minute, they knew there were a couple of us that wanted to run to test setup, new kit etc, so we went to give them minimum numbers. Was literally on the Friday night I got the nod, so made the most of it.
    You're forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Bloody rude hey!!!!!
    At least we now know thats how it is.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    I was kidding around Dan, Im a member there and saw the thread ages a go it was almost like one had to beg them to be able to come. I just told to myself "**** that"

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol