User Tag List

Thread: Dashhawk like data on CD display

Default Dashhawk like data on CD display

My invention: Best boost/CAN gauge ever on the OEM red LCD display. - RX8Club.com

Further discussed here..
    Hack a Day - Page 2 - Mazdaspeed Forums
    Coming soon to a MPS near you.

What ya's think?

Doc

That is one of the best little gadgets I've seen created, Wow that guy's good!!! I got briefly distracted by one the avatars on the RX site, so haven't read all the posts yet, has Pieter3d indicated if this will be an item he'll manufacture? Good find Doc (no pun intended!)

Looks very good. Is giving me ideas. If I get a chance I might try to do something similar.

I like it alot.

I've thought about a DashHawk setup running through the 7" screen, but, who knows where to start.

yeah saw this over at the US forums, very cool and something to look out for if your not into gauges as such

What a great idea.

I'm not a gauge pod sort of guy, so using the factory screen is a stroke of genius.

Only downside is that it doesn't record data, which is useful in testing (best to keep eyes on the road with MPS power under the bonnet).

yeah he said he is going to look into the mazdaspeed 6 and 3 platform shortly

Not that difficult to add memory , or capture to a memory card as per dashdaq. slight mod to board , would think that this guy possibly will add ,once some more r&d done.
    Great example of thinking outside the box.

Very Clever!