User Tag List

Thread: J baronre upgrade !!!!

Question J baronre upgrade !!!!

Fitted the J Barone shift plate on the week end , very happy ,works a treat . MPS GARAGE HAVE TOLD ME THEY WILL SEND THE UPGADE ASAP. This puzzles me some what , for what reason does it need an upgrade and what exactly does the upgrade replace ??? bottom line if it aint broke why fix it ,can someone enlighten me ???

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Troy fits my 2XS shift plate on Dyno day.... I guess I will find out the difference when I drive Madaz before mine...

I believe the upgraded JB shift plate stops the rubber boots rubbing.. as they were prone to rub and destroy the boot.
    Last edited by Doc; 27-04-2010 at 07:35 PM.

That is correct Doc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I believe the upgraded JB shift plate stops the rubber boots rubbing.. as they were prone to rub and destroy the boot.
    Ohh, thats why when we first installed it 3rd & 5th would not select until we cable tied the rubbers out of the way. . Col it wouldnt hurt to have this
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Would hurt not to have this

Still waiting for my upgrade..........purchased my shift plate in December 09..

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Still waiting for my upgrade..........purchased my shift plate in December 09..
    FArkk. . . Maybe you should remind them ?