User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 3/6 - Japan Parts

Default Mazda 3/6 - Japan Parts

Hey guys and girls I came across a site (some of you may know already) I thought I'd post the link. Basically FYI and to get some price comparisons or ideas on Mazda 3/6 parts, be it cosmetic, handling, performance etc. These guys are a bit pricey but its good to check out what parts are available and maybe shop around. Just have to convert the pricing to Aussie Dollars ($AUD) To check it out click the link below

Japanparts.com - Mail order from Japan directly|JDM Parts,Performance Auto Parts,for Subaru, Mazda,Mitsubishi,Honda,Nissan,Toyota car

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Not sure if its just my work computer but that link doesn't work?

That's because your boss is watching you. Do you have restrictions on your net at work? What happens when you click on the link? Seems to work fine with me.