User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dices - the new new new newby

Quote Originally Posted by Dices View Post
    Stock number and VIN supplied. Landing date today or yesterday. tic toc tic toc ding ding ding ding.
    fyi-arranged my insurance yesterday and got a vrry good price for full comp. for a 25 yr.old. $1052
    dang, thats a good price, who with?
    im 23 and was 1700 with aami... just car would do it for 1750, everyone else was 2k+

hate being under 25, never had an accident in 5 years of driving, still get destroyed...
    i live a few suburbs away from Hornsby, and keen for a cruise too!

the 2 that are organised (next weekend and xmas in july) i cant make due to prior commitments =(
    Last edited by SarcasticOne; 01-05-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    dang, thats a good price, who with?
    im 23 and was 1700 with aami... just car would do it for 1750, everyone else was 2k+

hate being under 25, never had an accident in 5 years of driving, still get destroyed...
    i live a few suburbs away from Hornsby, and keen for a cruise too!

the 2 that are organised (next weekend and xmas in july) i cant make due to prior commitments =(
    That was through Westpac (Vero) and was the best best best i could get including a limited time promo that expired the day i applied

Im actually on the phone with them now as they applied the incorrect dates.
    tictoc - all good now.
    Dices......shoosh now Marty......

2010 BL 3 MPS Lux - MPS-101 | CP-e SRI, TIP, TMIC, DP| CS Air Box | Cobb AP | Autotech HPFP internals
    Turbosmart Dual Port BPV | REM 60 Durio | Dashmate-mat | Lakin | Carbon vinyl M | Sharks fin | therpmstore gas struts
    Tints, Dark | Tail Lights Tinted | Rear Reflector LED's | Twin DRL's | Mirrors w/ turn signal LEDs

Not Installed yet : Prosport Boost, Water & EGT | Fog HID's

WISH list : Springs | New Rims | Big Brakes

Just in case you are interested ->http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...tish-arms.html

Welcome aboard Dices....NSW cruise on June 6th...

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    Welcome aboard Dices....NSW cruise on June 6th...
    Hells Yeah!! im keen, and since im free that day!! WOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, and im because i pick it up tomorow, wait, its 1237am. that means its TODAY!!! 3PM....tictoctictoc

2010 BL 3 MPS Lux - MPS-101 | CP-e SRI, TIP, TMIC, DP| CS Air Box | Cobb AP | Autotech HPFP internals
    Turbosmart Dual Port BPV | REM 60 Durio | Dashmate-mat | Lakin | Carbon vinyl M | Sharks fin | therpmstore gas struts
    Tints, Dark | Tail Lights Tinted | Rear Reflector LED's | Twin DRL's | Mirrors w/ turn signal LEDs

6. Default

bring on 3pm

SOOOO, the day came and went and since i have been a very proud owner, just havnt updated this thread lol

But im getting more active so more to follow i guess.

Have so far i have tinted rear tail lights, windows and installed a Lakin front plate bracket, personalized plates and a dashmat.

In the works i have a number of cosmetic mods happening, shark fin, rear reflector leds, drl's, angel eyes and a few others.

Im also putting in boost + egt + water temp gauges.

and about to get SRI, CS Air Box, TIP, TMIC, DP, SSP and a ECU flash once Versatune support GenII.

I love my MPS and its funny how i rationalise how not to put kms on it for really trivial reasons but love driving it every time.

Worst thing so far? it was a bit dirty last service and Mazda gave it a once over (even though i asked that they not) and scratched the paint.
    Not really badly but its not the point...

Anyways, see you soon on this interweb. Peace

Another ex-PGA member

DISGUY (N15 SII SSS) gave up it's life for the MPS to be born. Still miss it!

Peter "SLIXX"

Yep, ex PGA'er, still lot a love. didnt shell out for the sss, made do with the Q (still with sr20de of course)

imo N14 had to be the best looking

you know, I only got rid of the Pulsar very recently haha, its been getting driven every other other other other other sunday and depreciating away until i sold it about 2 months ago.

Guess i should welcome you now hey

I was born in Hornsby hospital

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12