User Tag List

Thread: Clean up of For Sale - WTB - EOI Forums - Please Review If you have items listed.

Default Clean up of For Sale - WTB - EOI Forums - Please Review If you have items listed.

Hi All,

Over the last few months we've been attempting to keep the For Sale, Wanted To Buy and Expression of Interest Forums up to date. Thanks to those who have responded to PM's etc.

As the number of threads in these forums have increased significantly I'd like to ask that if any members have items listed in these threads that have sold or are no longer for sale that you either close them or ask one of the Forum Staff to do this for you. Alternatively reply in this thread if you'd like any action taken.

Given the need to keep these forums up to date, any threads older than 6 months will be closed, again if you would like these to remain open, please advise.

Thanks for your help and assistance
    Chris
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

A little reminder for anyone with old items listed, I'll be doing the clean up this week

Clean up has been done, All items that have been on for longer than 6 months with no recent activity have been closed.

Another Clean up of the Members Market forums will be occurring again. FYI any threads older than 6 months will be closed, please PM myself or one of team if you would like them reopened.

Thanks

** Reminder **

Doing another clean up on these forums over the next few days.

Anything older than 6 months will be closed, please PM me if you would like them re-opened

Thanks

Hi All,

We will be doing another clean up of the For Sale section over the next day or so. Anything older than 6 months will be closed and archived. Please PM me if you would like them re-opened

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Hi All,

We will be doing another clean up of the For Sale section over the next day or so. Anything older than 6 months will be closed and archived. Please PM me if you would like them re-opened
    Thanks Boss!

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing