User Tag List

Thread: WTB: MPS 3/6 Motor

1. Default WTB: MPS 3/6 Motor

Anyone know of a wrecker who's got an MPS 3/6 motor laying around? Really need just the top and bottom ends (so no turbo, intercooler etc). Mate just blew out his bottom end

Should be in running condition, and will need shipping to ACT.

crap..howwd he do tht?ill keep an eye out

3. Default

wonder what happened to lardmans write off of his MPS6 was in ACT, he might knwo where it ended up ... it still drove fine

when another member blew I searched the mazda wreckers online. Found a few, $4k ish.

5. Default

Cheers guys,

Not really sure, it's still getting investigated

Was running a pretty conservative tune, and wasn't all that modified (exhaust, CAI, Xede).

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattyT View Post
    Was running a pretty conservative tune, and wasn't all that modified (exhaust, CAI, Xede).
    exhaust, CAI and Xede - wasnt all that modified hey?.. That was enough to get 206kW @ 430Nm! on my MPS3 mate!! Pity about the Xede = warranty void

7. Default

Warranty not an issue, he didn't really care about voiding it

I don't think and exhaust, CAI would be classified as highly modified, they are pretty mild power mods.

Anywho, he managed to pick up an engine from an MPS3 today (less turbo/intercooler/etc). It will be interesting to find out exactly what happened.

Hey mate, also Watto's MPS 6 was written off recently due to hail damage (WA), maybe contact him and see what his insurance company are doing with it!

9. Default

Cheers shakespeare. It's good to see everyone eager to help out! Good to know if I ever start modding and get into problems

Any way, this can probably be closed now as he found and engine so no longer looking.