User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ECU Modifications: Soft V's Hard

Hi AD07.
    Well not at this stage, but when Hold on tight get the upgrade kit's made I will invest in a kit. at this stage all I can say is it's worth the money and you do fell the improvement or more power. which ever way you won't to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Good stuff Jim. Glad to see your happy with the results from the flash. Did you need a pump upgrade?
    Kits are in final stages of quotes.

At this point, all panning out 100%, they will be well below what the USA shops have them listed.

I am glad you are happy Jim.
    Thanks again for the support.!!!

Excellent thread!

Shame it isnt available in QLD

Blog Entries

There is a perfectly good reason for that- QLD sucks!

(now thinking of the number of QLD posers, sorry I mean posters here and maybe that comment was not a good idea...hehehe)

Now back on topic you naughty people!

If QLD sucks, NSW sucks harder!

Anyone up for a cruise down to Melbourne?

Blog Entries

! I thought I would have a few hours of piece and quiet before I copped it for that post!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Excellent thread!

Shame it isnt available in QLD
    The tune is available in:

Melbourne = Me..!!!
    NSW = Sam at EPS-Auto
    QLD = Contact me...!!!
    Last edited by Sassimac; 17-12-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Awesome!

HAHA!

Take that shingslinger

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    There is a perfectly good reason for that- QLD sucks!

(now thinking of the number of QLD posers, sorry I mean posters here and maybe that comment was not a good idea...hehehe)

Now back on topic you naughty people!
    While I do feel sorry for you that you own an MPS6, contrary to your statement, NSW'kers seem to still be migrating to QLD at the rate of 40,000 people per year, so yeah, QLD must suck so bad that your fellow mexicanies are abandoning the ranks in droves...

Infact NSW'kers are the sole reason why property prices have been driven up so high, and housing demand still outweighs market supply.

Also explains the reason why Registration costs are on the increase, as NSW'kers have more road accidents per capita than any other state in Australia, and with more of you mexicans up here, means more road accidents, more cars on the road, more traffic jams, more road wear, which ends up translating into increased rego costs.....

Ah i feel better now

Last edited by Wardski; 11-12-2008 at 09:13 AM.

All you eastern states people need to stop stealing the money the west makes from mining. I can't believe they want us to pay for fixing your crappy roads

11. Default

NSW QLD WA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    While I do feel sorry for you that you own an MPS6, contrary to your statement, NSW'kers seem to still be migrating to QLD at the rate of 40,000 people per year, so yeah, QLD must suck so bad that your fellow mexicanies are abandoning the ranks in droves...

Infact NSW'kers are the sole reason why property prices have been driven up so high, and housing demand still outweighs market supply.

Also explains the reason why Registration costs are on the increase, as NSW'kers have more road accidents per capita than any other state in Australia, and with more of you mexicans up here, means more road accidents, more cars on the road, more traffic jams, more road wear, which ends up translating into increased rego costs.....

Ah i feel better now

Great post and you are clearly on to our plan- sending all the crap to QLD...except for anyone on this forum that has migrated of course*...lol.

*I think i am just digging myself a deeper hole here...so I quit this discussion while i am still alive!
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

Hi.
    I have had the Piasini flash a wk now, and I am very happy with it.
    At the start I was very undecided, what tune I should go for, I am not saying one is better than the other, but for me I have no regrets and think it's worth every cent.
    The tune does get better with time,but now you have to have eyes every where, The police in Vic are not playing fair using unmarked cars that don't look anything like a police car my sons friend got done by one they bait the young 'P' platers.

Back to the tune, all I will say now is anyone looking for affordable tune you can't go passed this one.

Happy to be of assistance MPS Jim, now you know why I spoke highly of the tune, totally transforms the whole car doesnt it?

is there any dyno charts before and after the tune?

i'd be keen to see them cause i've heard mixed results and one of my mates is after it on a MPS3. He's tossing up btw that and a standback with PNP.

16. Default

You'll probably have to wait till the QLD Dyno Day 2009. There should be a few Flashed MPS3's in the line-up ;-)

Hi.
    I hope I do not upset anybody but at the end of the day it's all about are you happy with the tune. I think the Piasini flash V3 is great it does transform the car I don't care about figures the mean jack sh--t it's all bout are you happy with the car. does it do what youwon't?..

I'd get a dynograph done, but just cant justify spending the money to get it done unfortunately, someone shout me maybe! Hehehehe

Plus one

Dyno figures actually prove that the car has increased power.

Anyone can wind the boost up and say look at me! look at me! but if it's wasted power it's useless.
    One of my mates actually found that a particular tune boosted up harder but actually didn't produce alot more power. Which was surprising because it was running a fair bit more than standard boost!

A dyno graph will prove that it's actually putting the power down and not just boosting up!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast