User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gen II rims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Annie who painted your brakes
    Hey Rino

Ended up getting rims from B-Select at North Lakes coz they are closer to me and were same price as Bob Jane. I asked the guys if they knew anyone who painted calipers and they said they would do them for me. They said that if anyone books in a wheel alignment or balance with them, they will do the calipers at the same time, they didnt just want to do calipers - I told them I could probably get lots of takers if they did. Anyway the offers there - just have to buy your own paint
    TEAM EMO BLISS...When we cut ourselves.. we bleed AWESOME!

Blog Entries

Hey guys, Im on a website - www.wheeldemon.com.au - look under "my wheels"!!

WooT, that's sweeet!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Looks very similar to Brakaus' car......................

Very cool Annie.......that makes 2 of us!!! I'm on Front Bracket - Mazda 3 MPS - 2009 - [Mazda 3 MPS - 09 - - F] - $82.50 : LAKIN Custom Plate Brackets, Add some CLASS to your car!.

Ps. Car looks awesome!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

My eyes!!!!!!

It's ok Al, i Know you don't like girls...

And I had the MPS3 rims fitted this morning Will take some better photos after I give the car a bath

Need to chane your Sig now Marcs.. but looks sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    My eyes!!!!!!

Your eyes are thanking you for letting them gaze upon such a beautiful piece of machinery!!!

GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    It's ok Al, i Know you don't like girls...
    Calling yoruself a girl?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Your eyes are thanking you for letting them gaze upon such a beautiful piece of machinery!!!

Hehe

Im kidding, the wheels alone i think are ugly but once the are on the car they dont look too bad, maybe without the red lip they would look even better.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcs_sp20 View Post
    And I had the MPS3 rims fitted this morning Will take some better photos after I give the car a bath

Still looks nice, however I think the CX7 wheels suited you car a lot better.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

Ugly? So you dont like the red? what we gonna do about this Brackaus?
    Last edited by Annie; 16-04-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Default Re: Gen II rims

Poor little fella deranged... Just don't make eye contact or he l'll get all excited and think he's cool!

Ugly? So you dont like the red? what we gonna do about this Brackaus?
    Sorry annie, I just dont think the silver looks goes well with a red lip but thats just my opinion, it is your car and you like what you doing to it ..yes?....thats all it matters

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Poor little fella deranged... Just don't make eye contact or he l'll get all excited and think he's cool!
    Nah, you would be surprise how often ugly wheels actually look and match to a car nicely, while a nice set of wheels dont meet the expectations once they are fitted to the car.

Its like mine, I wouldnt have picked the mine alone in a million years, however once they were on the car I was convinced that they looked alright
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Sorry annie, I just dont think the silver looks goes well with a red lip but thats just my opinion, it is your car and you like what you doing to it ..yes?....thats all it matters

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Nah, you would be surprise how often ugly wheels actually look and match to a car nicely, while a nice set of wheels dont meet the expectations once they are fitted to the car.

Its like mine, I wouldnt have picked the mine alone in a million years, however once they were on the car I was convinced that they looked alright
    You have new wheels??? Was i told about this??? I knew you were looking but i didnt realise you had them??

Lets not go offtopic, this is about annie's wheels, not mine

haha actually this thread is way off topic....whats for sale????

As Phil has said...close this thread someone.....

Start a new one little lady so we can just look at your new wheels not the ugly ones you just sold

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post

Start a new one little lady so we can just look at your new wheels not the ugly ones you just sold
    +1

Blog Entries

This wasnt supposed to be an epic, just wanted to sell my wheels........and it just kept going lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast