User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gen II rims

They look awesome and the red callipers complete the look.
    'oh, that's what that yellow car is for, I thought it was the "you're doing great" light!'

Sorry was looking on my Iphone...

Oh photos!

Super sweet

wait... THERE NOT THE SAME! LOOK!

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

wait that might of sounded bad.. wait i ment to say was..

OMG SO HOT! Love them!

Blog Entries

What do you mean they are not the same - the same as what? Im confused

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post

My new bliss wheels
    Look'n good Annie!!!

Ps. Did you mount the no. plate brackets directly onto the car like mine or leave the factory bracket mount on - can't quite tell from the pics??
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Blog Entries

Thanks Leelu. Keep having to go outside for another look!! No the bracket is mounted directly onto the car - took the factory bracket off.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Thanks Scratch,

Was lucky they painted the callipers at the same time so didnt have to worry about doing them myself

Thanks Leelu. Keep having to go outside for another look!! No the bracket is mounted directly onto the car - took the factory bracket off.
    I bet you do

Cool, looks so much better that way!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

What do you mean they are not the same - the same as what? Im confused
    well they look fkn great with the red calapiers. Were still TEAM EMO BLISS but i've noticed that the inserts are different. yours a black.

OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Blog Entries

Oh the little knob thingy in the centre! Phew thought you were going to drop me!

TEAM EMO BLISS!!!!

Check the Sig!

you should add it :P

Blog Entries

How's this?

AWESOME.. oh $hit cutmyself

if you want to make it prettier you can, i'll copy it later

someone close this post!!! it keeps coming up and i think new rims for sale!!!

Default Re: Gen II rims

Quote Originally Posted by TheJunglist
    someone close this post!!! it keeps coming up and i think new rims for sale!!!
    *hug* it's ok...

Woah have to say, them rims do look nice!!! Congrats!! and the red calipers suit the black VERY well!
    Leelu: U do not have to worry, ur not the only 1 in Bris with a stocko Gen 2 hahaha although i am starting to get my itchess.... Maybe i need to get a fix soon lol Join? very much like ur red but my blues betta :P
    Next on the list: Some volk racing rims (maybe TE37s or RE30s) Anyone know what sorta offset looks BEST?? I'm kinda into the whole JDM look thing... + SRI!!! (Once i figure out who or what brand to go with!!) ><"

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    *hug* it's ok...
    if someone doesnt shut this post i will cut myself :P become one of the crowd. when in rome do as the emos do :P hehe

But you need Bliss wheels first.

Annie who painted your brakes

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Woah have to say, them rims do look nice!!! Congrats!! and the red calipers suit the black VERY well!
    Leelu: U do not have to worry, ur not the only 1 in Bris with a stocko Gen 2 hahaha although i am starting to get my itchess.... Maybe i need to get a fix soon lol Join? very much like ur red but my blues betta :P
    Next on the list: Some volk racing rims (maybe TE37s or RE30s) Anyone know what sorta offset looks BEST?? I'm kinda into the whole JDM look thing... + SRI!!! (Once i figure out who or what brand to go with!!) ><"
    Haha, trash talking VR are we? .......I do like the CB, the one I test drove in November last year was CB. So many people stared, it was a little offputting!! Still not sure about a Blue car with Red interior though, I'm weird like that?!?!? Alas, having repairs done to mine from a carpark hit and run so mods will have to wait if I decide to do any......

There's plenty of info here and eveyrone's very helpful, I'm sure you'll have no probs getting advice for your itches

I saw a CB once....I stared all the way, the female driver thoughts I assume were "wow people really like my car"

Everyone, except Nirvandan that is.........
    Last edited by Leelu; 14-04-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast