User Tag List

Thread: when is the 3 going to get a facelift?

1. Default when is the 3 going to get a facelift?

anyone know?

I was thinking it would be sometimes towards the end of the year?

Not sure about a facelift but there is a spec upgrade in the wind at the moment...

I have asked two Dealers in Sydney and they said there is a spec upgrade on some of the models...

I asked the question on Mazda Aust facebook and the grapevine news and also about the new 2 and my response was

"I can't comment on the 3 at the moment" but the new 2 should be in showrooms in May

This might sway me to look at the lease costs between the new 2 in May or a upgrade spec of a 3

This news has been started on omc and here is a cut from one of the posts...

The Mazda 3 range will be getting a few extra's for the 2010 Refresh due here sometime this month (April)

The changes are!

Mazda 3 Neo - Now come with safety pack ( 6 air bags ) and Cruise control + Audio Control mounts on the Steering wheel as standard.

Mazda 3 Maxx - Now comes with leather steering wheel and gear knob plus Fog lights as standard.

Mazda 3 Maxx Sports and SP25 details are still unknown but should also come with added extra's maybe even a push button start for the SP25

These specs have now been 100% confirmed by two Mazda dealers in Sydney.

For those wanting a Neo or Maxx it maybe a good idea waiting for the refresh versions!.

If anyone knows anything more please share.

We found out that the Maxx Sport will get climate.....not sure about the sp25
    from Orange NSW

dont they facelift usually after 3 yrs of relese

yeah will the 6 and the 2 is just getting theirs and its been 2 1/2yrs....roughly..

This is just a parts bin upgrade with some extra goodies.....to keep the sales going..

Basically like the previous model...

They had 4 updates on BK over the 6 year period of the model.... A, B, C and D

If you remember...wheel changes, trim changes, added goodies like MP3 player, cruise etc.

So this is just a refresh...or BL (B series)

Happy Motoring
    duglet

6. Default

maybe they might bring out white at the same time.

My lease has 6 weeks to go - so I "should" be ordering a new car in the next couple..... do I hold out? crap, I don't know... I need Mazda to tell me something before the end of the month

Hi folks, on a related note, does anyone if there is an updated MPS on the immediate horizon? Or would this not happen until at least the year anniversary of it's release in Australia?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aeon View Post
    Hi folks, on a related note, does anyone if there is an updated MPS on the immediate horizon? Or would this not happen until at least the year anniversary of it's release in Australia?
    the MPS was just realised as a full facelift...highly doubt they will redo it so soon.
    Not Gone...just "busy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino
    It's not blue screen of death Kent, it's Auora Blue screen of death

Quote Originally Posted by tricache View Post
    the MPS was just realised as a full facelift...highly doubt they will redo it so soon.
    Yeah i agree...

Hasnt anyone heard that too much plastic surgery is not good...

The current 3 is already on the same level as the woman they call catwomen....

And im not talking about this sexy thing

Im taking about this one...........

Her eyes remind me of the tail lights on the current model way too catty...

I just dont want to think of how the next shape is going to look......

Actually I was more interested in an update much like the BK MPS got one or two updates in it's life cycle... I don't actually mind the look of the current Mazda3... the number plate generally hides the grin.

Thats one big numberplate

The Mazda3 range has been updated as follows...

Neo - adds side (front) and curtain SRS airbags + cruise control + audio controls on the steering wheel. MLP remains the same.

Maxx - adds fog lamps (front) + leather wrapped steering wheel and gear shift knob. MLP reduced by $485

Maxx Sport and Diesel - adds dual-zone climate control air-conditioning. MLP reduced by $485

SP25 - no equipment change but MLP reduced by $485

MLP = Manufacturer's List Price which does not include dealer delivery, on-road or statutory charges.

The website including Recomended Delivered Pricing will be updated when the vehicles are officially on-sale (soon).

There are no changes to the MPS.

Maybe a white diesel could be a chance.....