User Tag List

Thread: Mazda2 Genki tyres - recommendations?

Question Mazda2 Genki tyres - recommendations?

Not strictly an MPS but I know there are other Mazda2 owners here so I hope it's ok to post a question.

Mazda2 Genki has R16 195/45 rubber on it.

I'd love to hear your recommendations for what I should replace the original rubbers with... I want a tyre that is excellent in the wet and dry, will last a while, and corners like a dream. ie check all the boxes. Control in the wet is the most important of the list.

A year ago I was looking a Pirelli P Zero Nero's. They're about $250/tyre. Any thoughts?

I recommend Michelin Pilot Preceda 2's. The difference in wet handling has been amazing. Alround top tyre in my opinion. my 17x225's were $250 a tyre so you should do better than that!

i think even pp3's are out now?

Pzero... Love them

4. Default

I have the Michelin PP2 as well Alice and also love them, they handle great are good in the wet, not too noisy and the wear I have got out of them beats my potnezas hands down. they have new PS3's out now (a noth above the PP2's) and they are a good intro price at the moment.

But yeh Im alo a lover of Pzeros

Mmmm.... new P Zero Nero's....

6. Default

thats fantastic Alice nothing liek having nice new tyres mmmm especially good quality ones