User Tag List

Thread: Wheel Alignment Issues - new wheels

Default Wheel Alignment Issues - new wheels

Hey, just got some new rims and my car seems to be pulling to left more than when i had the oem ones on...i think i saw bob jane alinging my car but they did it before i had my new rims on...should they have aligned the wheels once the new ones were on?should i take them back and ask them to realign..it only got done friday at 5pm?

Thanks

I felt the same thing when I change my rims, but on close inspection the guy forgot to tighten up the steering rod which had a clunk when i turned to the right when reversing, all fixed now but every so often it gets a strange feel.. My guys at Bob Jane do a wheel alignment and a balance automatically every time i changed my wheels on all my cars without charging me for the last 27 years......
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

3. Default

maybe just ring them and ask them ... FYI with the MPS6 they throw the wheel alignement out quite easily. I take mine in every 5000k to check alignemnt and balance and make them rotate them to get the best wear, even if they say dont need rotating

yeh i know they through alingments quick but didnt think 20 hours quick, but will see what they say and maybe theyll align it again..ill ask them the steering rod...!!i noticed it is harder to turn right than left, i guessed because wheel alingment but may be the rod...thank guys...

5. Default

yeh sorry I mean ask them if they did it, maybe they didnt (hopefully) and get them to do it