User Tag List

Thread: Funny Car Commercial of the Day: Teeter-Totter Parking Edition

Blog Entries

Default Funny Car Commercial of the Day: Teeter-Totter Parking Edition

Filed under: Marketing/Advertising, Videos, Hatchback, Mazda, Humor

Mazda2 see-saw parking - Click above to watch the video after the break

Mazda's commercial advertisements have long relied on the "Zoom Zoom" catchphrase, denoting that the assorted vehicles from the Japanese automaker are more fun to drive than their more staid competition. But eventually even Mazda drivers need to find a parking spot after Zoom Zooming themselves around all day.

Plus, even the smallest and most practical of cars, in this case a diminutive Mazda2 from the United Kingdom, have trouble parallel parking into the tight confines of an urban parking spot... unless, of course, there happens to be a Rube Goldburg-esque (though imminently more simplistic) contraption in place to ease the sketchy situation.

Wanna see how it's properly done? Click past the break to find out, and check out veryfunnyads.com for more crazy car commercials from around the world.

[Source: veryfunnyads.com]Continue reading Funny Car Commercial of the Day: Teeter-Totter Parking Edition

Funny Car Commercial of the Day: Teeter-Totter Parking Edition originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

Talking Female parking mazda 2 !!!!

I have shown my wife the clip she has a mazda 2 as well I have told her she must be able to park just as good as that woman

I can't tell you her reply

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon