User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrible Customer Service - MRT

Quote Originally Posted by gotboost View Post
    got some patience there mate 10 months for sway bar install. Be knocking on there door for a refund

Spot on... I was looking at sway bars, know now who to stay away from.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Got my car booked in for this monday to get the rear sway bars fixed. Will provide update after that.

Cheers

Ok guys I come with good news.. Whiteline and MRT have sorted out the issues with the sway bars and they are now working fine and the results are very good.

MRT gave us a full refund on the sway bars and let us keep them as a sorry for the stuff around.

As a end result its good to see that whiteline now have a sway bar kit that fit our cars, just a bit unfortunate that we had to be the RnD for it

Cheers guys

4. Default

Hey I'm a new user and this is my first post. Just thought I'd let you know that this has seriously made me reconsider ever going to MRT. They forget how quickly a bad reputation can spread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12