User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ezy-FLASH Pro for Mazda

Next week I'll switch from caltex to BP and if the difference is really that big I should be able to see it in my data logging. as far as I know BP and caltex are the only 98 fuels over here and I've only ever used caltex. not sure what the other guys use

wow!! is anything happening at all with the ezyflash pro? not much going on in this forum for a while!? will it ever be released for the general consumer?? been waiting way tooo loooooong!!!!

I think it's being offered for sale now, just seems people got tired of waiting and Chiptorque's involvment in the forum seems to have dropped off this year unfortunately.

Who's Chiptorque....??????

hmmmm, even there website says its still in development and offers no option to buy one for the MPS? do you know anyone that has jus bought one "off the shelf" so to speak?

i was told 1800 max with hardware a month ago. i got a email somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Who's Chiptorque....??????
    ...+1

I've had it since October 2010 Car has been flashed tuned with Ezy-Flash Low/high/valet tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    i was told 1800 max with hardware a month ago. i got a email somewhere...
    If that price is correct it's absurd. I'd go without a tune before i would consider submitting to extortion. If CT intend to engage in price gouging they will drive sales volume down to a trickle.

Gone to Volvo

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    I've had it since October 2010 Car has been flashed tuned with Ezy-Flash Low/high/valet tunes.
    is it worth the money in ur opinion?? fairly noticeable difference??

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    If that price is correct it's absurd. I'd go without a tune before i would consider submitting to extortion. If CT intend to engage in price gouging they will drive sales volume down to a trickle.
    you get hardware with it for 5 tunes, bit like a hypertech
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

^You got yours yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cainage View Post
    is it worth the money in ur opinion?? fairly noticeable difference??
    Yeah sure does! Limters off in 1-3 gears nice increase in power/torque and driveability and fuel too. I wanted my mods to compliment each other and get the most outta of them, Any tune is well worth it and the Ezy-Flash lets youhave multiple. ChipTorque will look after you great support and follow up!
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

14. Default

Ezy-FLASH Pro now supports Mazda 3MPS (Gen 1 & Gen 2) and 6MPS models.

The Ezy-FLASH Pro is a plug-in system used to “reflash” aftermarket tunes into the factory (Engine) computer for greater vehicle performance, drivability and fuel economy. The product’s functions enable the owner to flash between alternative tunes, view and log data from the vehicle as well as identify potential faults through the vehicle’s diagnostic trouble code system. As the original (factory) program is retained in the Ezy-FLASH unit, the vehicle can be returned to the original program at any time.

As the Ezy-FLASH Pro provides multiple tunes variables, it is ideal to switch between 95 octane, 98 octane fuel tunes or high and low boost simply by flashing with the Ezy-FLASH Pro to the corresponding tune.

We have identified that not everyone is interested in the Ezy-FLASH Pro and having its features and functions to play with. So we now have available the option to flash tune the factory ECU directly in these models, providing a single aftermarket Flash Tune, which we call ChipTorque's Custom Flash Tune.

When flash tuning, including the Ezy-FLASH Pro, we can alter many tuning parameters including:

• Altering many parameters through the EFI system and tailor them at individual rev, load, throttle position and boost variables including…
    • Fuel – enriching or leaning out the mixtures where appropriate
    • Ignition timing – typically the timing can be advanced for more performance with the use of a higher octane fuel, but may also be retarded as required
    • Boost – commanded through the factory boost solenoid. Unlike an aftermarket electronic boost controller the ChipTorque tune can command radically different boost pressures at different Engine RPM or throttle angles, even reduced boost pressure in higher revs to preserve the turbo by preventing unnecessary boost levels up to the red line
    • Increasing torque limiters in lower gears
    • Throttle Control operation can be changed to increase power and torque (if it was limited); like changing how the factory tunes closes the throttle at high rpm – we increase the throttle percentage for more top end power; or, to decrease power and torque in our special ChipTorque “Valet Tune”
    • Rev limit – is increased where appropriate
    • Custom Adjustments for changes in MAF or intake design, other turbochargers or larger injectors
    follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/chiptorque

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345