User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ezy-FLASH Pro for Mazda

Ok...now what about a stock MPS, before & after run?

I too am interested to see the results of a before and after on a stock car.

3. Default

These are graphs from a standard 3 MPS that had a Flash Tune. This would equal the 98 Octane 18Psi Performance Tune for an Ezy-FLASH Pro.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    ETA on the Gen II?
    There is no ETA for the Gen II. Development of the Ezy-FLASH Pro for Mazda will support Gen I 3 & 6 MPS and CX-7.
    follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/chiptorque

4. Default

Here's a dyno graph showing some awesome performance results from one of our Gen 1 beta testers. The Ezy-FLASH Pro is flashing the vehicle's ECU and working as we'd hoped in the car, providing variables in tune for high and low boost plus a reserved performance 'Valet' tune and our 'Anti-Theft' tune.

We're working through a few little niggles with high speed data logging functions, but all is looking really good.

I still have a few openings for some more local beta testers to grab an Ezy-FLASH Pro at a good price. Keep in mind this is also open to anyone local with a ChipTorque Custom Flash Tune already in their Gen 1. If your interested please give ChipTorque a call or email sales@chiptorque.com.au (as I won't be back at work until 31st Jan).

Cheers, Leah @ CT

Can someone with a 6MPS please take up Leah's offer to be part of the beta testing. I've been trying to buy an Ezy-Flash / volenteer for the testing for the past 2 weeks but as i live in WA they wont sell me the unit until they can test it out on a 6MPS in their workshop.

I'd be forever grateful

Nice job CT and gratz KfunK

Not liking the 15psi run though.

If only I was in QLD...

8. Default

We are now stepping the beta testing up another level with some mail order beta testing of the Mazda Ezy-FLASH Pro for a 3MPS & a 6MPS. These testers already have their Ezy-FLASH's and we are all waiting with anticipation for their dyno testing of our tunes.

The awesome thing about the Ezy-FLASH Pro is that these users will be able to record data logs of their dyno tests with the Ezy-FLASH Pro, download them using the companion software and email them back to ChipTorque with their dyno graphs for analysis by our tuning technicians. If we need to make any changes to their tunes, we simply email them a revised tune set (locked to their Ezy-FLASH Pro serial number) for them to upload back into their Ezy-FLASH, then flash into their car and re-test. Sure beats shipping ECU's back and forth!

ChipTorque are now only looking for a standard Mazda CX-7 for beta testing the Mazda Ezy-FLASH Pro!! They have to be local to us on the Gold Coast or South East Qld area. We are really keen to see this car and have a great deal to offer this vehicle owner. Interested parties, please get in touch with the ChipTorque sales team on sales@chiptorque.com.au or 07 5596 4204.

Leah @ CT

9. Default Ezy-FLASH Pro Data Log parameters

Here are the 27 parameters that the Ezy-FLASH Pro logs on Mazdas. It can log all parameters at once! These can then be downloaded, viewed and analysed using the Data Log Viewer in Tune Manager.

Hmm I´m liking the look of this. Annoyed I could be a beta tester, but keeping and eye on it for future possibilities

That'll be much better then only logging 5 at a time with my dashhawk!

Might give it a test run tonight

Hi there Leah, still no ETA on the Gen 2 MPS3 flash tunes?

[QUOTE=thelegend64;164216]Hi there Leah, still no ETA on the Gen 2 MPS3 flash tunes?[/QUOT

There is still no ETA on the Gen1 Ezy-Flash.....

14. Default

ChipTorque have done some development with regard to flash tuning the Gen 2. We have even flash tuned a vehicle. The thing is there is currently no recovery option available for this model ECU in the event of a bad flash, except if it involves the purchase of a replacement Mazda ECU. So until we can overcome this issue, flash tuning is not an option for the Gen 2 Mazda. We had the same issue with the Gen 1, but we sorted that one out, unfortunately the same solution doesn't apply to the Gen 2s. Currently our development is concentrated on the Gen 1 Mazda Ezy-FLASH Pro and also the tuning software for Ezy-FLASH Pro, so until that is to a near completion point our development resources will not be available for Gen 2s.

We have both 3 and 6 MPS vehicles out in the market place using Ezy-FLASH Pro. We are in the midst of testing and refinement of the product, companion software, data logging and of course tune accuracy. This process is progressing well with many thanks to the testing and feedback of our beta testers. I don't have an exact release date but we are getting very close.

Cheers, Leah @ CT

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I also have a stock CX-7 lined up for an Ezy-FLASH Pro and Flash Tune So for now all beta test opportunities for the Mazda have been filled. I will let you know the details on the CX-7 when we get it on the dyno, I don't have an exact date for that event. Leah

[QUOTE=AD07;164262]
    Quote Originally Posted by thelegend64 View Post
    Hi there Leah, still no ETA on the Gen 2 MPS3 flash tunes?[/QUOT

There is still no ETA on the Gen1 Ezy-Flash.....
    I am a beta tester for Gen I, and had mine since Oct I think... So far so good.
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

16. Default

Here is the results from our latest Ezy-FLASH Pro beta testing on a standard Mazda 6 MPS. There is still a little more tuning refinement to be completed, pending some tuning software improvements, and the tune variables to be finished off in the Ezy-FLASH Pro, but it's a really great start for this model.

Looks like its working well How come those dyno runs were done in 3rd gear instead of 4th?

Looking forward to finalising my tune so I can get back on the dyno

18. Default

Looks like that is a typo, we are pretty certain that it was run in 4th gear. See attached graphs comparing the 6 MPS beta test car (from above graphs) with its standard dyno run to a standard 6 MPS that was run at the dyno day last weekend. The boost and AFR's look pretty similar vs. same road speed.

Another point of interest is the difference in power between these 2 cars is different brands of 98 octane fuel. Blue lines are a 6MPS from the dyno day last weekend that was running on Caltex 98 octane fuel, orange lines are a different car run on BP Ultimate 98 octane fuel.

WOW BP seems so much better, maybe i should make the switch.

Wow that's totally different, cheers for the graphs CT! Yeah I'm sticking with BP now, thats an amazing difference between the two. Not sure if BP would be the better fuel over your way Toddy? We where talking about this on the Baton day, which fuels are better in which capital cities and such, but it would be interesting to see what other people say what' fuel to use in Perth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast