User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want more power

It will still be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    when you test drove it did you feel it needed more power ?
    hi the car pulls hard i just want it to go alot harder than stock

Quote Originally Posted by LILZLR View Post
    No point in upgrading the huffer (turbo) cause your stock 2.5" zorst isnt the best flow out . .
    Rubbish

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Turbo should be the first mod done on these cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Rubbish

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Turbo should be the first mod done on these cars.

Next
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

All I can say is that most of the mods have been covered before.
    The best place to start is the mod section and do some research!
    MPS Modification Discussion

Enjoy
    -Justin

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Next
    How about don't be so rude and actually think about it. A new turbo will be able to push a good amount of air in the higher rev range. It wil be nicely in it's efficient area and make good power because of it. For the cost that most of you are paying to have an exhaust system fitted, you could have a turbo fitted and have a far bigger gain. I find a lot of people on this forum don't know much on what they are talking about, and don't do any of the work on their own cars. Generaly my comments on here about the turbo on our cars being drastically under size go un noticed, and I don't mind, but I think making comments like above are un called for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    1) That's how stock sedans targeting the over 30 non sti/evo market are meant to sound.
    2) It does have a BPV, which for all intents and purposes is the same as a BOV.
    3) The MPS you saw was probably modded or had a hole in the exhaust somewhere.
    4) If you want a fluttering sound, then you will want the HKS SSQV.

Also when people say this or that will add XX kw, people should also say where it adds it. Having an extra 20 kw from 3000-4000 rpm vs 20 kw at 5500-6500 rpm is totally different in terms of feel and driveability. Please don't use ricer maths.
    I heard a HKS SSQV on an MPS the other day. I thought it sounded horrible.
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

How about don't be so rude and actually think about it. A new turbo will be able to push a good amount of air in the higher rev range. It wil be nicely in it's efficient area and make good power because of it. For the cost that most of you are paying to have an exhaust system fitted, you could have a turbo fitted and have a far bigger gain. I find a lot of people on this forum don't know much on what they are talking about, and don't do any of the work on their own cars. Generaly my comments on here about the turbo on our cars being drastically under size go un noticed, and I don't mind, but I think making comments like above are un called for.

Your quote you go with it.... Everyone has different answers...... Wasn't rude if i wanted to be rude I would of spoken and if you think it was rude I apologize.... I speak with engineers and go with what they tell me and if you put your mouse on each you will understand Huh! Undecided! Shocked! Next! I moved on because there are so many answers which gets confusing that I can't answer so I go and ask.... Read carefully before answering please....

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    I heard a HKS SSQV on an MPS the other day. I thought it sounded horrible.
    Here here, same
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

You've never heard the forge then

Chaa ching

The side mount forge BPV has no cash register sound, as I found out to my surprise lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    The side mount forge BPV has no cash register sound, as I found out to my surprise lol.

Only you Jase only you

You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

My apolgies, all I read was Eeek, next, which came across to me as dismissive and rude. In any case, my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Your quote you go with it.... Everyone has different answers...... Wasn't rude if i wanted to be rude I would of spoken and if you think it was rude I apologize.... I speak with engineers and go with what they tell me and if you put your mouse on each you will understand Huh! Undecided! Shocked! Next! I moved on because there are so many answers which gets confusing that I can't answer so I go and ask.... Read carefully before answering please....

My apolgies, all I read was Eeek, next, which came across to me as dismissive and rude. In any case, my point still stands.

No Probs Luke thanks for that mate..... Just wished I had more time to get to understand all this . I just ask what I'm looking for and pay them for a good job.. So I do put my trust with the guys at Allstar Tuning System to give me what I want without breaking ......

You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    You've never heard the forge then
    You right, HSK isnt the worse
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 31-03-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12