User Tag List

Thread: GEN 1 MPS3 Fog Lamp Globes

Default GEN 1 MPS3 Fog Lamp Globes

Hey guys, just wondering what the model number is or industry standard name is, of the fog lamp assembly. I wanted to replace my globes with these from ebay 2 x White 36 LED Car Fog Light Bulbs - 12V H8 - eBay LED Lights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-Apr-10 19:24:43 AEDST)

I have removed the factory globes, and the connector looks to be the same shape, but not 100% sure. This advertisement says 12V H8 type assembly. Is the one in the Gen 1 MPS3 a H8???

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Looks like they are 9006 globes for MPS3 (but this info was from an American website - http://www.f4dlighting.com/products/mazda3.html)...can anyone confirm this applies to the Aussie version?...
    FUZ - Black '06 Mazda 3 MPS
    ======================
    Visit BruiserFightWear.com.au for cool TAPOUT clothing

The globes are HB4. I think they can also be known as 9006.

Awesome - thanks dude!

hey mate, did you manage to install those fog lights???

How do they look?

Hey dude, yeah I installed them, and they look SEXY. The LED fog lamps are a very bright white, they actually make the Xenons look kind of yellow. I do not think they are as effective as the proper fog light globes in the fog or rain, but i like the look of them...

pics pls

suppose it doesnt matter if you cant see as much with them, cause you hardly need to use them for their intended purpose lol

Yep i will put pics up as soon as it comes back from the workshop, its getting some fresh paint :-)