User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19" Lenso Muse Rims/Tyres and CP-E HPFP

Question 19" Lenso Muse Rims/Tyres and CP-E HPFP

Hey all,

I am considering parting out some mods and need to determine if it is worth my while.

1/ I have a set of Lenso Muse rims in 19" partnered with some fairly well worn proxy 4's (225x35x19). These currently reside on the car and can be viewed on Mazspace.

2/ I also have a CP-E (APR) fuel pump. This pump has a lifetime warranty and is the ultimate (and most expensive) HPFP for the MZR. The sale of the fuel pump is pending my decision as to wether the car recieves a new tune/flash. The initial purchase was made to counter some fueling issues I had with my previous Piasini flash, as I no-longer run a tune the HPFP is wasted. The purchase would also be an exchange, requiring the sending of a working stock pump first. A new Pump will set you back 1k + postage

Cheers Aaron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by magoo; 22-03-2010 at 08:11 AM.
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

man those wheels are phat!!!!!! if they fitted the 2 i'd buy them!!!

Thanks mate. IMO they are awesome looking on the MPS. I am torn about selling them. The MPS is my company car and I shoot the kids around etc, stockers with 40-45 series are more comfy and this is the reason for selling. My other half isnt allowed to drive the car incase she mangles them, this is another reason.

what are you looking for the lensos?

Not sure yet mate. Just gauging interest and then Ill do some maths.

Ohh and some gutter marks, I wont bother taking pics as Ill have them fixed pryor to sale.

im toying with new rims on mine since i have 2 damaged ones and looking for a change.

7. Default

they would look good Andy on yours

Sigh... me want

Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Sigh... me want

Good luck with the sale!
    If you want, what is the hurdle?

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

Quote Originally Posted by magoo View Post
    If you want, what is the hurdle?
    Its just something he always say in the Buy and Sell section...sucha weirdo
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

What are you looking for on the pump. PM me please

id consider the fuel pump also, drop me a pm with pricing but cletusb has first dibs

13. Default

i wouldn't mind a fuel pump depending on price, so how much are you after?

Put on hold fellas.

Few things I have to sort out sorry.

Ill post in for sale when I im sorted.

Lenso Muse are a really nice wheel. Moreover, they really suit your car big-time. I wouldn't be so quick to part with them,...unless you have something better in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifuge View Post
    Lenso Muse are a really nice wheel. Moreover, they really suit your car big-time. I wouldn't be so quick to part with them,...unless you have something better in mind.
    Thanks buddy. I have to be carefull $ wise at the moment. I thought I'd part we these suckers and put the $ into a tune.

HP v Looks
    Last edited by magoo; 25-03-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Tidy wheels Magoo

Default Re: 19" Lenso Muse Rims/Tyres and CP-E HPFP

Because there are always things I want to buy but I'm meant to be saving for a house deposit. Lol. I'm just not doing a very good job at it!!

i'm also addicted to modifications when i should be spending money on my newly built house :P after buying something new for my beast i just always think to myself.... wen will it end?

the answer is NEVER! lol

BUMP

Alright guys Ive decided Im keen to offload the hpfp and have a few offers on the table.

contact me with any good offers on the best/most reliable hpfp on the market. Like stated before its totally wasted on my car and Ill be offloading the car fairly soon.

Cheers Aaron

Note - The sale is based on exchange (as per original purchase) and Ill provide the security bit to enable the removal/refit. Your pump must be working normally.
    Last edited by magoo; 27-06-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast