User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Possibilty? Gen 2 MPS vs. Ralliart Colt?

1. Default

Read the whole thread again, really guys the whole point here is that the MPS comes out of the box with a strong start from factory (at cost). The Colt however is easily modified these days and DOES need some mods to bring it to the MPS level as there are some factory bottlenecks. Once addressed however (as any enthusiast would do) they are a seriously good car to own whether you accept that or not. 6.2 seconds and 8l/100 are real world figures for the Colt so if you're still laughing, you really should stop now - dont kid yourself. I never said they can beat an MPS, just they repesent 98% of the performance of any MPS here for a fraction of the cost, run your own race...no offence intended to MPS OR Colt!!!. Any 4cyl car modified or not that can better 6.2 dash 0-100 are simply smiles for the owner, simple. Cheers folks

JPerformance aside its always going to be a mitsubshi colt. And the difference in price has nothing to do with performance, you get a far better all round car for your extra money.

Remind me, if I was to go to mitsubishi right now wanting a colt how much would it cost me?

Oh yeah, that's right I can't buy them now, they sold so few they are discontinued.

Nothing personal again the car from anyone on this forum, its your attitude and reasoning that has annoyed all.
    Last edited by bd581; 15-06-2011 at 03:08 PM.

I've read this whole thread again and come to the following conclusions:

The RColt is a car with some good potential

and

You're a cock that's effectively tarnished an otherwise good car club by starting shit on another forum

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Just leave it guys all good.....Andy has had his say just don't take it any further and it will go away........

+1 to Dan - it sure takes alot to stir up the bees here and he definitely has done that. Too bad he's ruined the good reputation of the Ralliart forum. It just takes one to ruin it for everyone. *walks away shaking my head*

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY View Post
    Read the whole thread again, really guys the whole point here is that the MPS comes out of the box with a strong start from factory (at cost). The Colt however is easily modified these days and DOES need some mods to bring it to the MPS level as there are some factory bottlenecks. Once addressed however (as any enthusiast would do) they are a seriously good car to own whether you accept that or not. 6.2 seconds and 8l/100 are real world figures for the Colt so if you're still laughing, you really should stop now - dont kid yourself. I never said they can beat an MPS, just they repesent 98% of the performance of any MPS here for a fraction of the cost, run your own race...no offence intended to MPS OR Colt!!!. Any 4cyl car modified or not that can better 6.2 dash 0-100 are simply smiles for the owner, simple. Cheers folks
    WE CANT READ WHAT 'YOU' SAID CUZ U/SOMEONE DELETED ALL YOUR POSTS, WHY I KNOW THIS CUZ I WAS READING THEM AND REPLYING TO POSTS THAT WERE DELETED.......................................SO i know what u said.............................................. ......... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED.. And its all because of you being a cock Andy
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

On that note

MPS FTW

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789