User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a Gen 2 Look tough?

1. Default Making a Gen 2 Look tough?

Following:

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/gener...oking-mps.html

Got a drive in one today, was quite impressed much better ride than anything else I have tested much more fun more like a go kart. Wish they would leave full boost in 1st but I guess traction would be tougher. one big issue was I got home and told my wife I was going to buy an Mazda 3 and she thought they were a girls car........ that has really messed up my thinking.

So the new plan is to change from red to black and fit some big black rims I had in mind for the 350z I first looked at. (hopefully will find a stud pattern to fit)

That said they are a bit of a pretty car I find the Gen 1 although similar to the standard 3 was a bit tougher...

Thoughts on a solution?

Red isnt a girls colour and its a better colour than black to match the black wheels with imo....

Velocity red FTW....

I hate it when people who have no clue say that its a girls car.....it drives me nuts.....

No offence to your wife.....But just take a look at this forum for an example....

And i agree Gen1 does look tougher straight off the factory floor

Take her for a drive and she will change her mind.

Put and exhaust, lower it on some nice rims and you will be sweet.

A CAI will also give you some nice whistle

An MPS is a performance car...

Girls car, are you kidding?

Just do this to it

Hey Jason excuse my ignorance but do you have yours back (i mean your new one)???

That is an awesome example of how a Gen2 can look tougher

Yeah missy, finally got the new one last week.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post

I hate it when people who have no clue say that its a girls car.....it drives me nuts.....
    Thats normal, the MPS range still rather new and will remain unknown to most unless Mazda carry on with the MPS program for many years to come with some decent support performance wise.

For some of use that love to fly under the radar is actually a good thing that people have no clue that our kind of beasts exist.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

9. Default

Peoples oppionion of a cars looks has very little to do with what they do and do not know. I liked the way it drove its definately a bit more frilly than the last gen but I think it will grow on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Thats normal, the MPS range still rather new and will remain unknown to most unless Mazda carry on with the MPS program for many years to come with some decent support performance wise.

For some of use that love to fly under the radar is actually a good thing that people have no clue that our kind of beasts exist.
    Yes love you know i agree with that, otherwise i would have bought a gen2 when they came out....

it still annoys me with the gender thing.....just like the stupid Hatch vs Sedan threads idiots start

not a gen2 but black on black (only pic i really have at this stage)

It is a MPS not a Neo. The MPS can not be grouped with the normal 3 range.

If you are going to generalise. It is a males car who is aged between 25 and 35.

I have not heard it called pretty. I have heard my car called hot but not pretty

13. Default

The Lynch Mobile

Yes we know gen1 is tough

its hard to find a tough looking gen2 atm

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    The Lynch Mobile

*DROOLS*
    *DROOLS*
    *DROOLS*
    *DROOLS*
    *DROOLS*
    *DROOLS*
    *DROOLS*

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Talking Black Gen 2

Have a look at my mazspace for photos of my mags on my black Gen 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSMad View Post
    Have a look at my mazspace for photos of my mags on my black Gen 2.
    TUFF

Happy Motoring
    duglet

IMO i don't think the gen 2 is a girly car. But maybe you could paint some sharp teeth on the grill lol, give it a snarl.

At the end of the day, its your car- if someone else thinks its "girly" let them- or prove them wrong, doesn't stop it from being the car you wanted.

A males car aged between 25 and 35. What rubbish, what about us guys that are still in their 1st. childhood never mind their 2nd.!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast