User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Received and Installed CP-e FMIC Last night

Quote Originally Posted by Hama3 View Post
    I installed a plumb back 'Turbosmart' BPV yesterday & i can't really say i can notice the difference. Then again i haven't really given it a hard time yet......

This is the site TURBOSMART: BLOW-OFF and BYPASS VALVES - KOMPACT SERIES - NEW FOR 2010!
    Performance gains with any valve are fairly minimal and to some extent dependant on your other mods.

I just love the sound it makes releasing pressure at low revs (assuming it's the same as the street unit one - looks the same).
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

It has no interchangeable springs (blue or yellow) & it seems to be a sealed unit. Ok.....The only mod done is a 3inch CES TBE. Do you still get some sort of sound from an after market BPV, after removing the stock air-box obviously?????
    I will eventually install a Cp-e nano SRI with a new turbo inlet + ECUTEK tune in the next 6 months........I gave it a nice squirt tonight & when up in the revs it did seem to a lot smoother, even balanced.

I bought the BPV for $185 from a Turbosmart dealer in canberra. They retail for around $200.

3. Default

Excellent, i'm glad it went to a good home.

We installed it originally on Paz04U's car, so i'm glad you had no problems with it either.

There is no clearance issues relating to the BOV, both HKS and Turbosmart Valves bolt straight up( as does the stocker if you wanted to keep it).

We have 1 of these left in stock, contact me if your after it.

I was very fortunate to get it for the Price I did.. and even more fortunate that I was able to import it for Zero Cost Shipping and didn't have to pay a cent of duty on it..

I will be removing some of the majoy pipes at some point and getting them coated in some Performance coating that helps dissipate the heat super quick..

I went thru last night to check all the clearances also..

Just by ensuring that connecting pipes wern't touching inside the joiners ie the main pipe to the turbo compressor outlet / and the DV Pipe to the intake manifold.. (i.e. leaving a very small gap between the two inside the joiners.. i reduced the pipe temperature greatly!)

Also ensuring that that the radiator hose isnt touching the Alloy pipe work either made a difference to bringing the pipe work temperature down even moreso!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12