User Tag List

Thread: How many?

Default How many?

Hi all,

On the tele in the UK Jeremy Clarkson reviewed the MPS 6 and loved it over the Mondeo ST220, No surprise. He stated that Ford has built and sold less ST220's with the V6 3.0 than Aston Martin has the DB7. I was wondering if there is anywhere that i can find out how many 3MPS aero's were sold in the uk? Reckon there will be less MPS's then Mondeo's but do not know where to look.

Cheers all, I'm off to drink more cider!!!
    Disicap Tuned with by

I remember an old issue of Performance Car mentioning how many were going to be made for the UK market when they did a review, I'd go look it up for you but it's sitting in a box somewhere in storage...

Drop Mazda UK an email, sure they would know better than anyone else.

Thank you mate, i have done that already. I was thinking that someone with an interest might have the info to hand whereas the bods in call centres and the like sometimes couldn't care less. I will find out in time and then i will post it here with the no's for oz too if i can.

Cheers

I think Oz had ~1500 Gen 1 3 MPS sold between 06-09, a similar number sticks in my head for the Aero pack in the UK...

Maybe Mazda Guru

We have this site in Australia which collates all the information for the Motor Industry, maybe the UK has something similar?

FCAI

My favourite bit of that Top Gear Episode is where Clarkson describes the lengths he would go to not to drive a Vectra!!! Oh and I like the bit with my car in it