User Tag List

Thread: JebusMPS - MPS3 First Mod

Default JebusMPS - MPS3 First Mod

Heya guys and gals

Well as some of you know i have bought my self a spanking new 2008 MPS 3 Sports pck.

I have yet to do any mods but im looking at wanting to get a possible exhaust and intake done. I dont want to spend to much but want a good job done.

If anyone knows of a good zaust and intake place on the Gold Coast, would be really interested in knowing

Peace JebusMPS

"Flander's : "I think we hit something"
    "Homer : "Haha hope it was stupid Flander's"

Tnw Photography
    .......... ^^^^Tnw Photography Photoshoots Clicky ^^^^..........
    Photoshoots avaliable PM for further details

Hey mate

Check these guys out.

http://www.cesracing.com.au/

Nevermind Guest

mpsgarage.com has alot of options, intake u should be able to do urself, and exhaust is easy for anyone who can get under your car to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    mpsgarage.com has alot of options, intake u should be able to do urself, and exhaust is easy for anyone who can get under your car to do..
    Cheers man thats a good site thinking on getting some gauges

"Flander's : "I think we hit something"
    "Homer : "Haha hope it was stupid Flander's"

Tnw Photography
    .......... ^^^^Tnw Photography Photoshoots Clicky ^^^^..........
    Photoshoots avaliable PM for further details

If you don't want to spend a great deal and want to get your beast purring, i highly recommend the CorkSport Gear From mpsgarage.com.au

The CorkSport Downpipe , CorkSport Cat Back and CorkSport Short Ram Intake are top value for money. You don't need to be an expert to put the bits on either.

You could also change up the CorkSport SRI for a CPE Cold Air Intake.

If you want to spend serious a bit more coin, go with the CPE Gear. Quality Engineering!
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.