User Tag List

Thread: 2008 interior upgrade

Default 2008 interior upgrade

hi guys, as some of you may already know the 2008 mps got the old grey dash plastics from 2006 and 2007 cars updated to gloss black in the center and also the strip running from the screen over the the passenger side with a little mps decal.. has anyone done this upgrade? surely they pieces would be same dimensions etc and just fit right on. question is where do we get em and how much we up for.. i assume mazda spares would know how to charge for them haha

Only about $40 for dash strip from Mazda I've been told, but why replace the grey to look like
    the 2005-07 Mazda 3 Maxx sport it's Piano Black too?

Because it looks better?

Mine is a 08 model and have had a few 06-07 owners wanting to make the change after sitting in my car

didnt know it was in the maxx sport, but either way it does look alot better.. plus it says mps on it , 40 bucks beats paying another 6 grand for an actual 08 model to get the updated interior, ah but still have the grey seats just thought of DAMN IT my plan is ruined

Quote Originally Posted by kpmcs View Post
    hi guys, as some of you may already know the 2008 mps got the old grey dash plastics from 2006 and 2007 cars updated to gloss black in the center and also the strip running from the screen over the the passenger side with a little mps decal.. has anyone done this upgrade? surely they pieces would be same dimensions etc and just fit right on. question is where do we get em and how much we up for.. i assume mazda spares would know how to charge for them haha
    my girlfriend has an 06 neo, that had the piano black strip, before she sold it i swapped it over haahha, just open the glove box and the n unclip the piece.. as for the centre part.. yeh im all original there
    '
    'BRISBANE AUTOSHINE' MOBILE CAR DETAILING
    1300 35 65 95
    0406 427 269
    antony@autoshine.com.au
    www.autoshine.com.au
    GIFT VOUCHERS AND CLUB DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE**

Blog Entries

Sounds like it might have had one from a maxx, neos came with plain silver to match the dash.

I swaped mine out for a sp23 one...wow old mods coming back with all the new MPS drivers haha