User Tag List

Thread: Where to get guards rolled - Southern Brisbane or Gold Coast

Default Where to get guards rolled - Southern Brisbane or Gold Coast

Can anyone out there recommend someone/somewhere on Brisbane southside or Gold Coast to roll guards? If you had it done, how much was it?

Thanks!
    Dan

f1 wheel and tyre on the gold coast do it,not sure on price a friend had it done.im going down their myself sometime this week to get a price on pedders coilovers and will ask about guard rolling for myself incase i need it done too. phone number is 5563 7922.

Thanks Sylo, be interested to hear how much.

Street Wheels and tyres @ Moss St.

Tell Graham or Brett I sent you.

Or I just saw a gaurd rolling tool @ another friends workshop today. I'll ask how much.

i got mine done at holmes body works at hemmant, i can now fit 235s with +45 offset without scrubbing.

I have no idea where mine got done my tyre shop mate sent mine away to get done without telling me...and they fukd it up....then i went for a service....*nah i wont go into details* but long story short i got my guards fixed for free by Mazda and they did an AWESOME JOB....

Oh sorry Dan i was no help at all....except i may have scared you a little bit......235's FTMFW though

when u say fixed ? how do you mean fixed?

i know to fit the 235s on mine we had to roll and flare heaps to clear full suspension travel, i had to get the rear quarters re-sprayed because of the flaring but now i can roll with 5 people over bumps and not care

it has taken away some of the stance tho, i need to wash my car and post some pics up

The paint started to crack inside the wheel arch...then something happened at Mazda a couple of weeks later which bent one of my wheel arches so they resprayed both of them for free....so i killed two birds with one stone i guess you could say

went down to f1 wheel and tyre today and he told me $50 a side.

SWT told me $50 a corner too.

I'm still negotiating a price with another workshop for a GB discount. (only available in Brisbane though)